Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That could of gone towards her children. Instead she was sharing it with her pissing dog!! How to give your dog the craps hey

Reactions: 1
Saw her duet kev Mr tik tok of the universe 😂😂 she pissed he's get more gifts for sleep bags for homeless but come out for him really. She withdrawal from Redbull that girl needs Oscar. Then Blue fraggle was try get sofa on clearpay 😂😂 got support worker walk her to shop get used to surroundings aww poor thing extra spliff few trams she dancing like Mr universe official. this app full entertainment. Cracks me up. Do these people have no morals. Always on the take. Hand it to them lot get sucked in fund these people.

• Haha
She skags others off.. but wasn't she trying to get a dog tick??😅.. have you seen her new piercing?? Skint my arse

Apparently the doctors told her not to come off redbull all together only have a few a day and wee herself off them.. ive never known somekme to talk so much tit like she does

Is she with one if her ex's again?? Are they still together?, hahaha

Shes so addicted to energy drinks and shes all over the place i cant watch her lives or battles and shes just moving about so much

Nope and now she’s on about that Nikia girl. She’ll land herself in trouble getting involved in stuff

Oh my god I can’t believe these women, how old are they and just acting like children 😂😂 nothing new has happened by the way I was reading your comments from Tuesday 😂

Shes kicked Sophie out. Apparently she's sleeping around and doing coke.. she said she doesn't want to be around that. She said she doesn't see weed as a drug its a plant and it's her medication its something that she needs.

She was only crying cause she's lost a babysitter, and someone to look after her kids while she smokes drinks redbull and lies in bed all day.... these girls are a joke honestly...

Shes kicked Sophie out. Apparently she's sleeping around and doing coke.. she said she doesn't want to be around that. She said she doesn't see weed as a drug its a plant and it's her medication its something that she needs.

She was only crying cause she's lost a babysitter, and someone to look after her kids while she smokes drinks redbull and lies in bed all day.... these girls are a joke honestly...
Isn’t Sophie her ‘niece?’ She’s only young isn’t she?!