Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do those kids ever go anywhere with her? She is never dressed! They must be bored stupid in that house all day. All you cam hear is her shouting at the kids or the dogs, poor things. It won't be long before the dog needs the vets and she will be begging for money, no doubt some people will send her some, because they are thick. I'm really surprised social services don't take a better look at her.

Reactions: 4
Her family members take them out cause she won't! Those kids are missing out so much. Even take then to the park or for a icecream those kids would be over the moon.

Reactions: 3
Confused as to her reasonings for not breeding Lexi but now going on about if she breeds the new one. And now lexi isn’t the mum of the dog there sisters like wtf. All backwards

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
That video is so funny! It sounds like a death announcement!! It's just linda and it's just tik tok! It's not a big deal!! I'm sure tik tok will recover! This Abbie takes her role far too serious.

Reactions: 3
That video is so funny! It sounds like a death announcement!! It's just linda and it's just tik tok! It's not a big deal!! I'm sure tik tok will recover! This Abbie takes her role far too serious.
Oh for gods sake this is on par with the queens speech this palava 🤣

I bet this is all a ploy so all her fans worry and send over money so she can buy some bakky. We are onto you - you scruffy mare

• Haha
Oh for gods sake this is on par with the queens speech this palava 🤣

I bet this is all a ploy so all her fans worry and send over money so she can buy some bakky. We are onto you - you scruffy mare
You do have to laugh, God why is that Abbie involved with her.

She leaves social media like she’s leaving a soap 😂😂! Just need the eastenders theme tune over the video. She will be back in a few days crying and begging for money again! Different week, same old poop with Linda the massive influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She leaves social media like she’s leaving a soap 😂😂! Just need the eastenders theme tune over the video. She will be back in a few days crying and begging for money again! Different week, same old poop with Linda the massive influencer 😂
The nation is in mourning have some respect 😂

• Haha
'Doof, doof, doof, doof, du, DU DU DU.

• Haha