Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it's just underweight,but that's 'normal' because puppies get worms..
No Linda, it's normal to treat worms straight away so they don't loose weight 🙄

Reactions: 4
She said the guy she bought the puppy off was Bulgarian and he didn’t even check her house or anything. Just dropped the puppy off and picked the money up and left. The pup is apparently shitting all the time and even in her hair. Can I just remind people about molly mae and tommys puppy that they bought that does not long after. Was so sad. Now she’s telling everyone to go report pukka pups Instagram account 🤬 just cos she doesn’t want to provide for her family and actually work but cries poverty doesn’t mean everyone else wants to. She can’t even afford pet insurance for her dogs

Reactions: 3
Was she saying someone payed a deposit on the pup but didn’t turn up for it? Is she saying that’s why it was so cheap? There’s no way someone puts a deposit on a puppy and then just doesn’t bother from there on.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the account Georgie6672 on TikTok?
It's a page dedicated to exposing her!
How have I missed this? 😂 going to have a nosey now. I thought she said there was two she could pick from an was both £700? I’ve honestly never met someone who talks as much shite as that girl. Bet poor dog hasn’t even been vets yet has it 😢

i don't understand why she as got a new puppy, when all she does is beg for money on tiktok. is that how she is going to provide for him/her i used to like her but all i see of her recently is her asking for money. don't understand complete strangers sending it either, id rather my money go to a charity or to someone who honestly needs it. it winds me up that people just need to get the money to buy the animal. You need to think off everything that comes with them, vet bills food, everything they need x

Reactions: 3
Bulgarian? 700? I hope that poor dog isn’t dying 😢 any one know if it’s actually ok? I didn’t see the live

I'm no dog expert but that puppy is no way 8 weeks old, the whole thing is dodgy, I just hope this puppy hasn't got anything wrong with it as the only one to suffer will be this poor puppy as she does not have the funds for vet bills, she winds me up but I really hope she's got lucky and it is infact very healthy, she said she werent doing tik tok no more but going by comments it seems she's still on there

Anyone seen the account Georgie6672 on TikTok?
It's a page dedicated to exposing her!
Nope off I run to tik tok

Reactions: 1
As soon as she said that puppy has been flown in from Bulgaria it raised red flags with me, no offence and I hope it doesn’t happen but that puppy won’t live long. I highly doubt it is KC registered, microchipped and had its injections. The whole thing stinks to me. It’s clearly come from a puppy farm.

Anyone else think that Puppy doesn't have much energy? It's not acting how I would expect a young puppy to act. It just seems to have no energy at all. I hope it's OK. I've had a young puppy and it was full of mischief and energy. It's very worrying

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that Puppy doesn't have much energy? It's not acting how I would expect a young puppy to act. It just seems to have no energy at all. I hope it's OK. I've had a young puppy and it was full of mischief and energy. It's very worrying
Most probably stoned.
I haven't watched many of her lives.
You are right about puppies.

Did anyone see the papers which came with the dog to prove she's kc registered? They are definitely fake papers! I haven't watched her today, it put me off when she was wiping the dogs dirty ass with a baby wipe on live,then putting the wipe on the table next to her 🤢 her bleeping kids walking around the house and if it's got worms like she claims is normal then leaving it's crappy ass wipe at children's reach isn't good. Well regardless of worms, it's vile 😩
Has it stopped shitting in her hair yet?
Seen a few people asking yesterday about vaccinations and her reply was 'the kids can't wait to take her on the school run Monday, because she came vaccinated with proof' 😫 if the dog is only 8 weeks it hasn't had all it's injections making it safe to walk yet! She best start flashing her gash for more cash because her vet bills going to be hefty!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the papers which came with the dog to prove she's kc registered? They are definitely fake papers! I haven't watched her today, it put me off when she was wiping the dogs dirty ass with a baby wipe on live,then putting the wipe on the table next to her 🤢 her bleeping kids walking around the house and if it's got worms like she claims is normal then leaving it's crappy ass wipe at children's reach isn't good. Well regardless of worms, it's vile 😩
Seen a few people asking yesterday about vaccinations and her reply was 'the kids can't wait to take her on the school run Monday, because she came vaccinated with proof' 😫 if the dog is only 8 weeks it hasn't had all it's injections making it safe to walk yet! She best start flashing her gash for more cash because her vet bills going to be hefty!!
Well if it catches something it will prob be fatal seems she can’t be arsed gettin the dog checked silly mare needs to use her brain cell rather than her minge 🙄

• Haha
If she can't feed her kids she ain't going to be able to afford injections! I tried to watch her live yesterday but I just can't bare watching those dogs the amount of times she raises her voice to them upsets me! Although was nice to see lexi play and seem a bit happier than just moping. Am I right in saying that 5 isn't old for a dog though?

Shes already asking for money for bakki and red bull, could of got a lit of those 2 things with 700£ 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
It's like when apparently the dog shat in her hair while she sleeping at night. She only washed half her hair not all of it.
Why is that pup sleeping in a bed anyways? To small to be able to jump down to go to the toilet. Should be starting to house train. She's absolutely disgusting. .. how can she afford all these puppy bills and what that puppy needs if she cant afford the small things those kids I feel so sorry for.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve honestly never come across anyone like her, scrounges so much for stuff that’s not needed, you wouldn’t mind so much if she was genuinely struggling but if she can afford £700 for a dog she can afford money for her own cigs, red bull & to feed her kids! Honestly breaks my heart what type of lifestyle them kids have