Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been live on Facebook today bragging she’s found a frenchie for £700 and he’s dropping it off. Strange how she didn’t have £200 for a deposit but all of a sudden has £700 to pay upfront. Girl makes my whizz fizz she really does 😂.

Reactions: 3
Shes got a puppy 🤦‍♀️ apparently someone rang the breeder telling them not to give her the puppy, lexi looks even more pissed off the poor thing is jealous

Reactions: 1
Shes got a puppy 🤦‍♀️ apparently someone rang the breeder telling them not to give her the puppy, lexi looks even more pissed off the poor thing is jealous
Surely she must be lying? How would anyone no who the breeder is there’s thousands of frenchie breeders out there. Unless it’s someone claiming to be her friend doing it? I no I seen heart breaks for lexi bless her

She has got a puppy and now she’s worried it might be stolen 🙈 she paid £700 outright for it and the papers she shown doesn’t look like they are proper papers and for that price the pup defo ain’t right. She doesn’t know if it’s been jabbed but all breeders do the first injection minimum along with worming and microchip 🙈

• Wow
She has got a puppy and now she’s worried it might be stolen 🙈 she paid £700 outright for it and the papers she shown doesn’t look like they are proper papers and for that price the pup defo ain’t right. She doesn’t know if it’s been jabbed but all breeders do the first injection minimum along with worming and microchip 🙈
You should never have a puppy brought to your home, you should always go see puppy with mum and hopefully dad but always mum, the puppy is probably sick, also where on earth did she get that sort of money, my husband earns a good wage but we certainly couldn't find that sort of money over night

It’s illegal to sell a pup without its micro chip. I just hope the poor pup is ok buying it from people like that :( always check the environment your getting pup from and see mom before you buy a pup!!

Reactions: 2
duck SAKES SHES GOT A DOG!!😡😡😡😡
She’s an absolute weirdo, buys a dog which was a stupid price for that breed anyway so that would ring alarm bells and now she’s got it - it doesn’t seem right 🙄 thick as pig tit it’s her own fault 🙄

There is no way that dog is a puppy!! It looks really old!!

Apparently she's been to the vets and the vet said 8-9 weeks love how found 700 but couldn't find £1 the other day

Apparently she's been to the vets and the vet said 8-9 weeks love how found 700 but couldn't find £1 the other day
Apparently she got a loan out! I can bet that the dog won't be insured. Hope there is nothing wrong with it, they can cost thousands!

• Wow
Everyone was asking how old and she goes ohh the vet thinks 8-9 weeks... sorry but if your buying a dog you would want to inow every little bit of information about thay dog she knows Jack tit.. absolutely disgusting! Sorry but if you was on your arse with no money no food nothing that's the last thing you would be buying that 700 could of gone towards the kids bedrooms clothes a holiday anything but npppppe a bleeping dog she can't look after the dog she's bleeping got ..

When buying a French bulldog the most important things are to see the mum and dad to check their ok and also a dna test to check for any birth defects etc. French bulldogs can carry health problems to do with breathing and also back problems just to name a few. If a pup does carry these problems best thing is to walk away because it will cost a lot of money and the pup might not survive longer than average. Her papers she had was even proper papers, it was a bit of card with the puppy’s name on. If the pup is only 8 weeks old she needs to defo get the jabs and worm it straight away. Never ever trust someone who delivers a dog to you when you haven’t see the mother or father.

Karma will come for this witch, for being so spiteful and impatient. I can almost guarantee for 700 the dog wasn't got from a proper breeder, and either the puppy or either parent has a hereditary problem. Give it a week or so, she will be begging for money so she can make her kids meals. The dog will then have something wrong with it, and she won't be able to afford it's vet care. Then that's another dog neglected by her.
She said she doesn't know if it's been vaccinated, how long will it take her to chase these things up and get them done? I doubt she will 🙄 she's only got the dog for clout.

Any dog that leaves home to a new home needs to be jabbed etc the lot. Like the dog last night was bleeding from the back end that's a sign you need to worm the dog! She's absolutely disgusting. Makes me so so angry!!

Shes live. Sorry that dog is not 8-9 weeks old!!!

If she went to the vets recently like she says, wouldn't the vet be telling her to sort out the vaccinations and microchipping. I'm sure it's illegal for a dog not to be chipped. Can't believe anyone would buy a puppy that is delivered to your door! There's a reason why it was delivered....because it's got something wrong with it!

Pukka pups rang the man who she got it.. told him please dont give her the dog. And rightly so!!😡😡😡 this sman who sold the dog to her just wanted the money clearly

YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD INCOME YOU SILLY witch YOIR A BEGGER

She said the dog went for an MOT at the vets she's fine. Just underweight. I find it very strange how the guy she got it from drove 2 hours to drop the dog to her st no extra cost. By selling the dog for 700 he would be losing out on a considerable amount of money let alone dropping it off aswel.

She's very obsessed with the pukka pups, she's spent the last 10 minutes slagging him off. Then wonders why it backfires 😂😂

She said she's the queen of TikTok and she will have all the gifts 🤔😂 queen of drama

• Haha
There’s no way she took that puppy to the vets and there’s no way that pup is only 8 weeks old!