Linda Rawlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got people beg for her now for deposit for another dog. Wtf if not got the deposit then you not got funds. Who buys dog on payment plan!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ These ppl crack me up just appreciate what already got. Get job that make you feel better. Be glad when gone for good L & Hannah just poor me everyday always wanting something. Donate to poor people lost homes left everything behind. Do something good for them stop thinking about bloody self all the time

They leave for a day or 2 come back all sad they all fall for bullshit. Money for her end of. she proper scammer. Dog just needs good exercise nice walks. She lucky if gets all kids to school. She needs good kick up arse.
Sheโ€™s crying over wanting a designer puppy whilst whatโ€™s going on in Ukraine. She needs a reality check and should just be grateful for what she has, she wants a designer puppy then she needs to buy her designer puppy! Jeezo bigger things going on in the world where people can donate for a better cause. Doesnโ€™t matter if she makes the funds doesnโ€™t mean a breeder will be happy to give her one if their pups.

Reactions: 4
God got her mod on๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ all depressed again why? Cause people can see she couldn't be having a pup!... that girl who's live now. Piss off!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She claims itโ€™s going to be a therapy dog an when people questioned why does it have to be a expensive frenchie her mod said because thatโ€™s what she wants ok ๐Ÿ˜‚! Not a therapy dog at all she just wants a designer dog to brag about on the internet that wonโ€™t get get walked like her poor other dog. That money could be donated to needy causes, people who genuinely need it not to
Line her pockets and feed her ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Glad you girls see it too. How embarrassing get a mod to beg for donations that pup will solve her problems. Christ sake girl go give yourself a talking too. Do us favour leave the app for good.Just all doom gloom now. Was teeth before, Christmas birthday gifts before now back to beg a pup. This give me lark comes to easy to them just give it rest man. Do something good for others use your follows for that.

I want house with white picket fence but sadly me 80 followers won't PayPal me.

The dog need a baby wtf!! Dog depressed had enough you. My dog sulks if am eating cake. Her dog wouldn't cope with another dog prob so set in its ways just pine for walks. With what's going on in the world right now so selfish to ask for 2k. I Cannot believe the cheek of her. My dog needs a holiday any donations oh duck it go fund me my dog wants go Disney land ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So a mod is on live asking for money for a deposit! She won't be able to afford payments after that, the breeder is going to loose out, she dont need another dog she can't afford to feed herself and kids let alone another puppy, she moans at lexi for weeing on her rug a puppy will be worse

The shame of Abbie on her live!! Begging!!
She should not be given a puppy, poor thing might end up in the washing machine like the kitten.

She should not be given a puppy, poor thing might end up in the washing machine like the kitten.
Linda not coming on her own live is all for sympathy, it's actually embarrassing she's only doing it to get money

Urghhh is she Lindaโ€™s spokeswoman ๐Ÿ˜‚ my life long dream is to be a mod for Linda skiddy knickers Rawlings

• Haha
That Abbie probably lives in a mouldy damp house with her mum an 20 cats an gets excited when her benefits due so she can spend them on Linda an think sheโ€™s her bestest mate in the whole world ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Hang on!!!!! Who is this fello on her account. Where has Abbie gone has she given person for this man to take over Lindaโ€™s account ohhhh Abbie put a hit on u mate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Seriously though this guy looks vulnerable

• Haha
Why does she not use the money donated to take Lexi to the vet if she was that worried about her that would be her priority sort the dog she has out. Sheโ€™ll be doing battles constant to make sure she can feed the new addition and no proper breeder will allow her to have a puppy from them sheโ€™s been plastered all over social media the embarrassment, abi has no shame begging on her behalf and her fella saying heโ€™s waxing his legs emmm hello where have you appeared from no one gives a tit. Heโ€™s just appeared out of nowhere and thinks heโ€™ll raise money for getting his legs waxed ummm yeah ok then

That Abbie probably lives in a mouldy damp house with her mum an 20 cats an gets excited when her benefits due so she can spend them on Linda an think sheโ€™s her bestest mate in the whole world ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Hang on!!!!! Who is this fello on her account. Where has Abbie gone has she given person for this man to take over Lindaโ€™s account ohhhh Abbie put a hit on u mate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Seriously though this guy looks vulnerable
Lol that's Abbies husband!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's buying a dog on a payment plan ๐Ÿ˜‚
Frenchies are such a dependent breed which will most likely end up having some kind of health problem at some point. They are so expensive, if she can't afford the dog outright. She isn't gunna be able to afford to maintain the dog.
Jabs, having it spayed, specific diet etc. She's making a big mistake and unfortunately anyone who gives her a puppy on a payment plan is bleeping stupid! Only need to look at her to know her credit score is below 10 and her benefits get spent on herself ๐Ÿ™„

Frenchies are such a dependent breed which will most likely end up having some kind of health problem at some point. They are so expensive, if she can't afford the dog outright. She isn't gunna be able to afford to maintain the dog.
Jabs, having it spayed, specific diet etc. She's making a big mistake and unfortunately anyone who gives her a puppy on a payment plan is bleeping stupid! Only need to look at her to know her credit score is below 10 and her benefits get spent on herself ๐Ÿ™„
Let's hope the breeder has a contract for her to sign because as we've seen on her lives she's never got any money. God forbid either dog gets sick because she wo t be able to afford insurance or a vet bill

So she gets the dog once itโ€™s paid? No normal person would give the puppy to someone like her on the promise of ยฃ1 a week. Someone has probably gone gaurantor ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Reactions: 1