Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like it's tax alright, might be worth it in the long run but kids are only small once.
A friend did his trainin for a few month & said it wasn't tailored like he makes out, sent her gym work outs when she wasn't in a gym & he said he makes the meal plan for you but was obvious it was a generic thing sent to everyone
Saturated market out there with that crap
I’d love to know how much he charges. Or what any of them are charging for PT these days.

Aren’t they all? The place is awash with Personal Trainers! 😂 how do they all stay going?
The fit factory is actually such a genuine spot! Been with them since 2020 couldn’t fault them from price, to programmes including PT a month for two people sharing a PT spot €150 that’s for 8sessions and 4 boot camps

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Rory Skerrit fitness or have any opinion of him?
He had a "review" message posted a few weeks ago where a woman who had only been on the plan a few weeks and her size 8 jeans were loose so she had to go buy a size 7 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Helena Unislimbo.....Lads the lushing these parent do. Mad for the gargle. I lives for the vino but their trips are savage pissup, anyone see the house swop in france ? Last year? She had the mascara down her face all days from boozy lunches and sweat. I bet she reeling it in this time, i imagine she got few comments about it. Tamer this time but still sluggin. I like her gaff mind. She funny sometimes but the boozing is next level. Its every day....

Reactions: 1
Helena Unislimbo.....Lads the lushing these parent do. Mad for the gargle. I lives for the vino but their trips are savage pissup, anyone see the house swop in france ? Last year? She had the mascara down her face all days from boozy lunches and sweat. I bet she reeling it in this time, i imagine she got few comments about it. Tamer this time but still sluggin. I like her gaff mind. She funny sometimes but the boozing is next level. Its every day....
I think her house is awful. It’s the style of someone who has no taste of their own, and just buys expensive tit from Caseys. She’s the same age as me and I have more personality in my utility room that she does with her beige/soft green/grey box. And the notions! She’s 5 mins from Rathkeale!

Did you see her picking up the wine glass with her toes last night 🤮🤮 she’s a pure piss head. Ipad is rearing the kids, hense the American accent

Her house for the swop is fab. Yea,saw it. She a lush. And the kids,well,spoilt rotten. She weak for herself. She loves showing her home house in Rathkeale. The hubbie loaded not her. She can put the booze away mind. Sad bit is they drag the 2 small.kids out on these lunches or dinners, joyless for that aged kids. They r mini adulting them. Telling them to eat this n that, to look cultured. Joke. Kids want tacky toy machines,slots, pools n kids clubs. Not oysters n tart tatine.

Does the MUA know that this is Limericks fourth All Ireland in a row? “Great things happening in Limerick, badly needed?” The city has been on the up for 15 years now! I suppose she never leaves the couch so she wouldn’t know!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How old is MUA? Mid/late thirties? She seems to live the life of someone 40 years older. Off to the caravan for the weekend, every weekend and then does absolutely nothing from Monday to Friday. Honestly, I know people in their 80s who have more active lives than her.

Reactions: 4
How old is MUA? Mid/late thirties? She seems to live the life of someone 40 years older. Off to the caravan for the weekend, every weekend and then does absolutely nothing from Monday to Friday. Honestly, I know people in their 80s who have more active lives than her.
Who’s caravan do they mooch off?

Here we go, more useless waffle about hard water/shower head!!!!!! Tagging and begging the company for a freebie worked out for dopey Lou anyway🙄 pity she wouldnt just get up off her hole, get a job and pay for tit like the rest of us!!!! This begging is going too far😤
She washes her hair on Friday 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here we go, more useless waffle about hard water/shower head!!!!!! Tagging and begging the company for a freebie worked out for dopey Lou anyway🙄 pity she wouldnt just get up off her hole, get a job and pay for tit like the rest of us!!!! This begging is going too far😤
Weeee called it!!!