Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shine off her hair, sorry love thats grease from washing your hair once a week and constantly touching it! There's also no way a water filter will stop your hair getting knotty like who is she trying to fool, and for the record if her husband actually commented on her hair ill be shocked. I got a full head of high lites and my husband didn't have a clue i got it done so I don't for a second think he noticed a difference in her hair 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She'll get weeks of content out of this. All day every day banging on about it.
When she has the energy that is....

I’ve said it before on here but the MUA needs constant validation from those around her. Saying her husband noticed the shine on her hair (when it looks no different). He probably just says those things. I could shave my hair off and my partner wouldn’t notice

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh shock!!!! Loulou hasnt been on in a few days "cos she hasnt been feeling herself" but MIRACULOUSLY on friday, shes feeling better just in time to go to Kilkee for the weekend🙄🙄🙄 Shes still banging on about the bleedin showerhead!!!! Lou, please, im begging you, get some actual content, or just duck OFF INSTA......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry to derail, but does anyone know why I'm not able to comment on some threads? They are smaller accounts maybe the reason?

Hardly an ad for Hollys Cafe, the most basic looking sandwich I’ve ever seen. Lads, call me a snob but I’d rather stay at home than stay in a manky mobile in Kilkee or Lahinch. I just can’t with that carpet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what Healthyfit Bella is on about in her stories? Something about the washing machine and fridge in her holiday accomodation being in a time warp? Can't make out what the problem is ?

Reactions: 1
The MUA talking about the shower filter for another 2 hours and taking it to Kilkee for the week so that she can wash her hair ONCE. She’s tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know what Healthyfit Bella is on about in her stories? Something about the washing machine and fridge in her holiday accomodation being in a time warp? Can't make out what the problem is ?
I think she was giving out about how old the stuff was but I wasn’t 100% sure either

Why is the mua always fixing her hair to the side when she comes on? Would she not do it before she goes on stories? It's very distracting 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.