Limericks Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also realllly going out of her way to keep on mentioning she is ‘just popping on as she’s so busy all day” “better go as I’ve a few bits to get done and want to finish my show here too” we know your not busy Loulou

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened?
SOC told a 3part story on how she met this English boxer years ago got into a long distance relationship & was gonna move over to him gave him a couple of grand & she nvr heard from him, he got bk in contact more recently & she gave him a chance but he was basically a total bum! She got rid of him!

Reactions: 1
What is the deal with Michelle McN turning all wellness coach? Sorry what qualifications do any of these charlatans have at all and what naive idiots would part with their money to go to a talk by her? Don’t get me wrong she’s by no means the worst but come on like 🫣

Reactions: 9
What is the deal with Michelle McN turning all wellness coach? Sorry what qualifications do any of these charlatans have at all and what naive idiots would part with their money to go to a talk by her? Don’t get me wrong she’s by no means the worst but come on like 🫣
I still cannot get over the fact that she's apparently only early 30s! I'd have put at least another 10 years on her

Reactions: 6
No wonder these huns have to flog shite online, who would hire them for an actual job? No less than four typos in one paragraph. They’re all the same!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
No wonder these huns have to flog shite online, who would hire them for an actual job? No less than four typos in one paragraph. They’re all the same!
All I can say is "So Yeah " 🤣

Ffs stop starting every sentence with so yeah and give a proper review!
The spelling errors irritate me no end - no need in this day and age

Reactions: 5
If it’s for training stay well away had dealings with him before lockdown he is one plan fits everyone kind of man
Yeah I just find him a bit odd and always out of the country with his wife at home with two small kids. Plus you can tell he has bought a load of followers just by going through his list but suppose they all do that lol

Yeah I just find him a bit odd and always out of the country with his wife at home with two small kids. Plus you can tell he has bought a load of followers just by going through his list but suppose they all do that lol
Yeah is he in and out of Dubai? I assume for tax reasons but as you say, small kids at home, is it worth it?

Yeah is he in and out of Dubai? I assume for tax reasons but as you say, small kids at home, is it worth it?
Sounds like it's tax alright, might be worth it in the long run but kids are only small once.
A friend did his trainin for a few month & said it wasn't tailored like he makes out, sent her gym work outs when she wasn't in a gym & he said he makes the meal plan for you but was obvious it was a generic thing sent to everyone
Saturated market out there with that crap