Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People didn’t no the mua could sing!! I still don’t no she can 🫣 wants the weekend to be all about conor cause last few years have been hard on her, and double celebrating for their 1st anniversary! But all about him!!
---
I did laugh at the dresses being held til Monday, 4 days away. Could she not have just brought them home and showed the mother then return... I haven't heard of stuff being held for years 😅
It was new look 🫣 thought it was a local boutique

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she goes on about dresses it doesn't take much to excite her. And no she can't sing.

Reactions: 3
The mua really needs to get over her wedding day… it’s absolutely bizarre the way she goes on and on about it all the time.

Reactions: 14
Between the mua sucking her teeth now and saying I hope ye are keeping well.... I can't stand it
I bet she makes the husband decorate for his own party while she supervises 😂.
I wonder is the cake shaped like an armpit, I bet he'd love that 🎂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Between the mua sucking her teeth now and saying I hope ye are keeping well.... I can't stand it
I bet she makes the husband decorate for his own party while she supervises 😂.
I wonder is the cake shaped like an armpit, I bet he'd love that 🎂😂
You beat me to it about the armpit cake I can't on to say the very same thing🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Sonya heslin? I’ve never once seen her declare an add or gift etc sells any free clothes on depop

Loulous dress is lovely but it does nothing for her shape. You wouldn't want even a hint of hips to wear it.

I must sat I think the Mua looks lovely and the dress is fabulous on her

Reactions: 4
I think the dress is horrific. Like a trifle. Or one of those ballerinas in a jewellery box. She’d look far better in something else

Reactions: 2
I think the dress is horrific. Like a trifle. Or one of those ballerinas in a jewellery box. She’d look far better in something else
I agree, think she looks like a pure granny! The hair is so overdone, and her husband looks like a pure creep🙈 there, i said what everyone is thinking!

Reactions: 5
what qualifications do you need to be a motivational speaker? 😂
I don’t know to be honest but surely some sort of knowledges around psychology sociology maybe 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ it’s like boom one day she decided she was a motivational speaker and it was added to her bio 🤣

The size and detail in the cake 😳 how much did she pay for that? 😳 same woman that did their wedding cake. It's a bit much for a birthday cake imo but each to their own. I'll be getting a fresh cream sponge one from Quigley's for mine 😅 😋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.