Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the video of trish transformation on sineads curvy thread? Seems like it was a dig at mua

Reactions: 3
Anyone see the video of trish transformation on sineads curvy thread? Seems like it was a dig at mua
Looks like it alright. But the MUA will still lick her arse no doubt. But we are the bullies 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yeah I thought that too.. strange! All stories deleted now. Sarah o C had up there that twins and me was out and her hair was fabulous with loads of laughing faces after it was that a mistake? Cos whatever your one was saying beside her hadn't anything to do with Julie i don't think. Or else I'm missing something 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought that too.. strange! All stories deleted now. Sarah o C had up there that twins and me was out and her hair was fabulous with loads of laughing faces after it was that a mistake? Cos whatever your one was saying beside her hadn't anything to do with Julie i don't think. Or else I'm missing something 🤔🤔
Seen that too and I was wondering. Maybe something to do with the hair style or something 🤔

Reactions: 1
anybody seen that angie mc the driving teacher live streamed her wedding for a fee?are they trying to be huns now too or what’s the story ?

anybody seen that angie mc the driving teacher live streamed her wedding for a fee?are they trying to be huns now too or what’s the story ?
Actually pisses me off how she lives streams while driving, reading and replying to comments. Great example for a driving instructor and paramedic.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Actually pisses me off how she lives streams while driving, reading and replying to comments. Great example for a driving instructor and paramedic.
They just want to be noticed and feel important . Don't think they are trying to be huns. But getting people to stream their wedding and asking them to help fund the honeymoon to las Vegas was crazy. They wanted people to subscribe to their tiktok cos they were getting hate comments so if they were doing lives only the people paying could comment. They don't give off good vibes. Even though they say they are nice people, out to help everyone and be everyone's friends. It's a bit odd. The niceness feels like it's forced. And so does their relationship. It's a bit odd. Angie is supposed to be good driving instructor though. Heard good things about her teaching people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Your man’s party was the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Was there about 10 people there? And I swear that Busker fella would ride himself if he could!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Your man’s party was the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Was there about 10 people there? And I swear that Busker fella would ride himself if he could!
What pub was it in? I couldn't make it out from pics. It looked a bit bare in there people wise. Maybe they didn't want anything very big.

She said the Locke Bar. Looked empty. He’s such a lurch. I mean she’s harmless but he seems like someone with skeletons in his closet. 😬

Reactions: 4
I thought the wedding entrance with her chasing the dinosaur up the aisle with the Benny Hill theme was absolutely cringeworthy.

Reactions: 8
I thought the wedding entrance with her chasing the dinosaur up the aisle with the Benny Hill theme was absolutely cringeworthy.
Yeah, I'd forgotten about that 😂 god , yeah it was fairly cringe alright. Imagine people actually paid to see some of their stuff 🥴 what's wrong with people.? Supposed to be in a cost of living crisis and you've got dopes paying these people to see or comment on tiktoks. I'm more embarrassed for the people who paid 😂🤦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.