Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loulou today was giving a speech like she won an Oscar๐Ÿ™„
And take a shot every time she says aaabsolutly ๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘๐Ÿš‘
And me God the rambling on and on and on saying the same thing just 5 different ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loulou is like a 2 year old, thanking everyone for their supportive, lovely messages..... Still going on about "being trolled"
When you tell everyone on social media all your business, you cant expect only to get NICE messages Lou, you thick!!!! If you dont like critisisim you are are off your head!!! Not everyone will like/agree with everything you show/say... stop berating people for having opinions๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
On about the suppliers like sheโ€™s a bleeping Kardashian ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s a fair dreamer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair is still big and puffy, looks like it hasn't been washed since she got it done on Saturday. Absolute dirt bag

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We done I done they done .......it's did you twit!!!I did we did they did jesus h christ

Reactions: 7
We done I done they done .......it's did you twit!!!I did we did they did jesus h christ
The funny part is he would've paid for his own party cos yknow, she can't work or she'll die of COVID. Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Loulou is like a 2 year old, thanking everyone for their supportive, lovely messages..... Still going on about "being trolled"
When you tell everyone on social media all your business, you cant expect only to get NICE messages Lou, you thick!!!! If you dont like critisisim you are are off your head!!! Not everyone will like/agree with everything you show/say... stop berating people for having opinions๐Ÿ™„
This is her problem. She needs constant validation and completely crumbles when she gets any sort of criticism. Imagine telling total strangers in the internet they are what keeps her going every day ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Did she pay for the band for that party?

Her breakdown of the few decorations is hilarious god help us sheโ€™s no Lisa vanderpump!!

• Haha
Her breakdown of the few decorations is hilarious god help us sheโ€™s no Lisa vanderpump!!
I've more decorations and more "supplier's" then her for my child's first birthday on Sunday and it's not even going to be a big deal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sabrina Kashif. She's on tiktok. From Limerick but lives near Shannon with her husband and kids. She's off the wall โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜… I feel sorry for her in a way but she brings on the trolls herself with her tiktok videos. She's so changeable regarding her accounts. Keeps changing names/content/making new pages every few week or so.
She is mental.. Im from Shannon and know of the girl. Back in the day when Shannon Free to a Good Home was the catch of the day, she was constantly on one requesting stuff...toys for her kids or furniture etc. When someone would offer her something and send a picture she would say she didnt like it..total nutjob

Reactions: 2
She is mental.. Im from Shannon and know of the girl. Back in the day when Shannon Free to a Good Home was the catch of the day, she was constantly on one requesting stuff...toys for her kids or furniture etc. When someone would offer her something and send a picture she would say she didnt like it..total nutjob
Yeah, I only know her from the Limerick selling pages and then she came up on tiktok. She's saying people are jelous of her today. Another tiktok page of hers was taken down or something so she has to make another one for the millionth time ๐Ÿ˜… she's crazy. Can't see her becoming a proper make up artist at all. Some of the trolls were nasty though, asking her what was wrong with her voice and that she couldn't speak properly . The hand under the chin makes me laugh though when she's talking. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.