Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The MUA just said she has been very busy with work. Haven’t watched her stories for ages. Has she really gone back to work?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno what she's on about either cos if work was in bed she'd lie in the floor. She definitely isn't working.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did i miss some of the MUAs stories...when were all these singing videos and people critising them?? She's delusional and making up this narrative of being bullied!

Reactions: 1
She sang on her honeymoon and posted the karaoke. It was pretty grim
I think she has a lovely voice tbf! But why does she keep saying she has a job. She would be broadcasting a new job if she had got one. She doesn’t have a job, she’s just trying her best to sound ‘busy’ because she has read here that people feel she is quite lazy for a woman of her age/no kids.
- yes she says she is ill but she could get a job to suit her needs if she really went and tried. There is literally no excuse to sit on the couch all week long like she does….

Lazy self indulgent bleep is our Louise.

Complete lunatic and total Munchausen Syndrome going on here. Absolutely wants a "medical condition" to absolve her of all work and activities on the daily. The ones the rest of us do every day.

LOULOUBELL8_MUA when you put all your shite out on Insta, expect opinions.

Even the ones you don't like. DOPE.

Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Sabrina one is crazy , she has about 12 tiktok accounts and keeps changing things. This is my family acc, this is my make up account, this is my daughter's acc, oh wait now I deleted that. I have trolls. But I don't care,🥴🥴 keeps changing her mind on who it what content she's putting up. Hand under chin all the time , it's very strange.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she is still on about people saying stuff about her 🙄
She shares a video of her singing then 😂 she wants to be worshipped but only good things! The world isn’t like that we all take criticism!! She needs a good dose of cop on!

Why are half of her top teeth white and half of them yellow? She’s so odd, with her enormous eyebrows and chalky foundation. There’s definitely a want there!

That Sabrina one is crazy , she has about 12 tiktok accounts and keeps changing things. This is my family acc, this is my make up account, this is my daughter's acc, oh wait now I deleted that. I have trolls. But I don't care,🥴🥴 keeps changing her mind on who it what content she's putting up. Hand under
chin all the time , it's very strange.
Who is Sabrina?

Who is Sabrina?
Sabrina Kashif. She's on tiktok. From Limerick but lives near Shannon with her husband and kids. She's off the wall ☺😅 I feel sorry for her in a way but she brings on the trolls herself with her tiktok videos. She's so changeable regarding her accounts. Keeps changing names/content/making new pages every few week or so.

Sabrina Kashif. She's on tiktok. From Limerick but lives near Shannon with her husband and kids. She's off the wall ☺😅 I feel sorry for her in a way but she brings on the trolls herself with her tiktok videos. She's so changeable regarding her accounts. Keeps changing names/content/making new pages every few week or so.
I must have a nose at that

Yeh I’d love a massage too on a random Monday afternoon especially after coming back from the sun!! 🙄

• Haha
Yeh I’d love a massage too on a random Monday afternoon especially after coming back from the sun!! 🙄
Wouldn't we all 😅😅😅 telpis , she must be wrecked and so stressed out , God love her 😅 my back is fucked from work. Lifting heavy tit , and i didn't even think about going to get massage 🙄 didn't even cross my mind. maybe i should go book one. Isn't that the same place Sinead curvy style goes to? Wonder did she get it for free

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't we all 😅😅😅 telpis , she must be wrecked and so stressed out , God love her 😅 my back is fucked from work. Lifting heavy tit , and i didn't even think about going to get massage 🙄 didn't even cross my mind. maybe i should go book one. Isn't that the same place Sinead curvy style goes to? Wonder did she get it for free
Also don’t have the cash for a random massage on a Monday even though work full time !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.