Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JUST because people don't like her page, and comment...She calls it bullying. Your not worth bullying MUA. So don't be blasting people with opinions Lou Lou. We are entitled to speak out about people ect/ Suck up INSTAHUNNING. You chose to spread yourself over S.M. Drive on

Reactions: 7
It's a sure bet to put me off going places....
We had our work Christmas dinner in the Clayton and it was horrible. It’s gas they’re inviting influencers to make it look nice I wouldn’t recommend going even if they paid for the privilege.

Reactions: 2
Panda eyes is back with her latest edition of make up, or cake up Mondays. But it's actually Tues cos she was chillin yesterday. She must have been flat out chillin all weekend. 😅 That other one Sabrina Kashif needs her head checked also. Going to be an MUA 🙄😅 please stop 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi everybody hope you're keeping well, I've absolutely nothing to say so I hope you're keeping well and having an aaaaabsolutly lovely long weekend, I hope your keeping well, the weather is tit, I hope you're keeping well and whatever you're doing I hope you've an aaaaabsolutly lovely long weekend so yeah I hope you're keeping well, I'll just keep repeating myself to try make a story of it and I'll be back on again soon so have a lovely weekend whatever you're doing, did I mention the weather?
Correct 👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’d think she or anyone else never bitched! I’m sure she has plenty of skeletons in her own closet! As for twins and me! She could write soaps with all the lies she makes up for content! Lou honey the celeb world isn’t for u!

Reactions: 9
Do you have to be a member of tattle to read on her? It seems she had a right nosey. Did she make an account?
No you don't need an account. You can just look up tattle and search a name. I was gone off it a while and could just have a nosey without an account. You just can't comment on anything though.

Reactions: 1
It's funny how she showed thr replies that suited her jealous troll narrative but none from anyone who had a different opinion.

Btw Lou having an opinion on am online forum is not bullying - forums have been around for years this isn't new and to he fair she has little to give out about nobody has said anything horrible about her

As for tagging Julie - bestie of Scammen 🙄...

Reactions: 3
My god the amount of followers this healthy fit Bella one is buying as just shameless. As of this one would have half a million followers. Very embarrassing

Sarah c is on hols. Jeez, you'd think she'd at least smile on her insta hun pics 😁😁 but i do like her . She seems one of the more normal ones

Reactions: 1
My god the amount of followers this healthy fit Bella one is buying as just shameless. As of this one would have half a million followers. Very embarrassing
Jeez didn’t realise she has so many 😳 sad if she’s buying them! I liked her at the start.

The MUA stories are so boring and pointless. How many stories about dresses and we didn’t even see them
Reminds me of the tit I used to write wen I was small into my diary.
Dear Diary, today I got up, and got dressed, and ate my breakfast and went to school…. 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Booooooring & pointless

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The MUA stories are so boring and pointless. How many stories about dresses and we didn’t even see them
Reminds me of the tit I used to write wen I was small into my diary.
Dear Diary, today I got up, and got dressed, and ate my breakfast and went to school…. 🫠🫠🫠🫠
Booooooring & pointless
Yes I agree. I feel bad for her. (No Loulou before you slap the whole ‘they’re unhappy with their lives so they want to comment on others” that she is pushing so much lately.

I am not unhappy, I live a beautiful life with a great career, partner & hobbies. I do have social media & follow people who put themselves ‘out there’, when people put themselves out there , & are happy to take freebies / make money - there is right for followers to have opinions on certain things they may find unfair or wrong etc.I do not condone nasty behaviour & I think this forum has been super fair throughout imo 🤷🏼‍♀️

I honestly think Mua is a nice person I do just think she needs to realise thatInstagram will never be a full time job for her & so she would be genuinely better off finding some office work or something Locally. Get out of the house, stop watching a billion trash tv shows & it would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 10
Yes I agree. I feel bad for her. (No Loulou before you slap the whole ‘they’re unhappy with their lives so they want to comment on others” that she is pushing so much lately.

I am not unhappy, I live a beautiful life with a great career, partner & hobbies. I do have social media & follow people who put themselves ‘out there’, when people put themselves out there , & are happy to take freebies / make money - there is right for followers to have opinions on certain things they may find unfair or wrong etc.I do not condone nasty behaviour & I think this forum has been super fair throughout imo 🤷🏼‍♀️

I honestly think Mua is a nice person I do just think she needs to realise thatInstagram will never be a full time job for her & so she would be genuinely better off finding some office work or something Locally. Get out of the house, stop watching a billion trash tv shows & it would do her the world of good.
Very well said I agree 💯

I did laugh at the dresses being held til Monday, 4 days away. Could she not have just brought them home and showed the mother then return... I haven't heard of stuff being held for years 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HEALTHY FIT BELLA

Ignorance chancer her. Uses to know her years ago. Cow of highest order. Her manner in La cucina , her cafe, is shocking. Lots of TripAdvisor reviews bout her manners. She an opportunist. The day she told the public how to pronounce *Centro*, her new(now closed down) café in town...Phonetically, wanted to bate her. Like we are all uncivilised and never been to Italy for *PROPPPA* carbonara
---
Snap-she is very real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.