Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for Lou Lou if the tattle page has affected her, she is harmless and probably doesn't deserve to be feeling the way she does, granted she wants desperately to be a insta hun but it has shown that she isn't cut out for it like the rest of them are, the others would buy and sell their mother's for a bit of free bronzer and will go through anyone to get it, I feel like lou lou doesn't realise she isn't in their league yet, obviously it's not anyone's intention by commenting here for it to directly affect someone's mental health.. and I suppose seeing how hurt she has been has opened my eyes to that fact.

Reactions: 6
I do feel sorry for Lou Lou if the tattle page has affected her, she is harmless and probably doesn't deserve to be feeling the way she does, granted she wants desperately to be a insta hun but it has shown that she isn't cut out for it like the rest of them are, the others would buy and sell their mother's for a bit of free bronzer and will go through anyone to get it, I feel like lou lou doesn't realise she isn't in their league yet, obviously it's not anyone's intention by commenting here for it to directly affect someone's mental health.. and I suppose seeing how hurt she has been has opened my eyes to that fact.
You have to question the people that have brought her attention to here. What do the think they were going to gain by doing that

Reactions: 3
Given the opportunity she would buy and sell you! Look at her with the shower head!

Reactions: 1
Jesus wept Michelle Mc Nulty hasn’t paid for a meal or date night in over 2 months🙄 do the restaurants realise it’s the worst advertising during a cost of living crisis giving freebies and expecting the rest of us for the freeloaders

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept Michelle Mc Nulty hasn’t paid for a meal or date night in over 2 months🙄 do the restaurants realise it’s the worst advertising during a cost of living crisis giving freebies and expecting the rest of us for the freeloaders
It's a sure bet to put me off going places....

Still mad to know what her illness is , wouldn't you think she would just come out and say it 🙄 and now that she's not going to talk about it anymore she's going to have nothing else to talk about🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
There is no illness! Cos it's all in her head and she can't say that. She has Munchausens with a side of chronic laziness.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah yeah, another one of those 'highly trained' on a long list. So many of them out there. He looks rather vain.

Jeez, if it was a game to take a shot every time the mua says "I hope your all keeping well" "doing well" I'd be on my back after her story today 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez, if it was a game to take a shot every time the mua says "I hope your all keeping well" "doing well" I'd be on my back after her story today 😂😂😂.
Or "so yeah"........... at the beginning of every bleeping story.

• Haha
Hi everybody hope you're keeping well, I've absolutely nothing to say so I hope you're keeping well and having an aaaaabsolutly lovely long weekend, I hope your keeping well, the weather is tit, I hope you're keeping well and whatever you're doing I hope you've an aaaaabsolutly lovely long weekend so yeah I hope you're keeping well, I'll just keep repeating myself to try make a story of it and I'll be back on again soon so have a lovely weekend whatever you're doing, did I mention the weather?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi everybody hope you're keeping well, I've absolutely nothing to say so I hope you're keeping well and having an aaaaabsolutly lovely long weekend, I hope your keeping well, the weather is tit, I hope you're keeping well and whatever you're doing I hope you've an aaaaabsolutly lovely long weekend so yeah I hope you're keeping well, I'll just keep repeating myself to try make a story of it and I'll be back on again soon so have a lovely weekend whatever you're doing, did I mention the weather?
Oh and that shes taking it easy, and chilling...... FOR A NICE CHANGE😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its actual cr
Its actually crazy the dribble. I know i haven't been on? Ah you have? And it enough. I'm not buying bully stuff either sister. Your trying to get followers via pity. Now piss off MUA. Your absolute ridiculous

Reactions: 2
Its actual cr

Its actually crazy the dribble. I know i haven't been on? Ah you have? And it enough. I'm not buying bully stuff either sister. Your trying to get followers via pity. Now piss off MUA. Your absolute ridiculous
I have to agree. She is delusional if she thinks anything said on this forum in ‘bullying’.
this site is for people who put themselves out there on a platform and by doing so reach for collabs & ADs etc etc

that’s exactly what Loulou doing and so as a result some followers have some opinions of some things she decides to put out there. Sorry Loulou but if it’s too much for you, you aren’t cut out for it. I don’t think anyone in this particular thread has said anything untrue or Down right mean, we have agreed she’s harmless.
Many of us here have gone through illnesses , (even similar to her I’d say) but have got out there and learned to live with it.
When you come on and say your tired and not feeling 100% Monday -Thursday and then Friday you feel miraculously better till Sunday, it’s screams chronic laziness to work.
It’s the same story every single week. I honestly think a office job / receptionist work or something would do her the world of good!
However I feel she is going to mill this free time of work until she gets pregnant & bam she’ll take that as further time off. She knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 6
I agree @Sickofthemall. Its really limp and lame. She thinks the public buy her bad bad content, she really had problems. Its such tit she loads. Up n down to Kilkee , LIVE* form the Diamond rocks? I mean, the husband should tell her come off Insta. He a big Lug. She on the beer in Kilkee. Dont be fooled. She baked after the sesh. Monday her fake illness comes up. Its utter bull. Its insulting to her viewers to feed this false stories. It really is. Simpleton content. I had MH issues. But i not digging for followers, by lying through my teeth about bullies or illness.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.