Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitty76

Sorry to derail, but does anyone know why I'm not able to comment on some threads? They are smaller accounts maybe the reason?

Casperoo

Chatty Member
I’ve done driving lessons with Angie and she isn’t great, she also told me that Melissa doesn’t like it when she has young attractive girls as clients cause she’s quiet jealous 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not even surprised about the jelousy thing to be honest.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Raggedy clothes but handy for cleaning products and toiletries.
The clothes are pure Nana , nursing home vibes cleaning products are handy at that price. . Or pet food , that's good too. But I thought they'd have more of a range of products. It's very big in there. Looks kind of empty

Femma

Chatty Member
Ya enjoying Sarah Cs story. She seems like a nice girl too. The filters annoy me she looks better without them.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
The new deals/Pepco is shite. I went in the weekend and it's all nan clothes and cleaning products. Not much there.

Blue1989

VIP Member
So this page took a strange turn all of a sudden 😂😂 I have to say I do like Sophie though, she's not fake she goes away on trips and does stuff on her own as a single woman and I think it's great to show she's not constantly surrounded by fake huns for Instagram she does whatever she feels like doing without looking for reassurance
I like her too I've had a few face to face interactions with her over the years and she's sweet.

But surely they'd let you in if you have tickets. I've gone to many shows in dolans and was never refused entry. There must have been a reason she was stopped. It's weird she was stopped. My friends were at that last night. Looked like a great night.
I thought that too. I have been there a few times too at gigs never refused entry. Must have been something or else the place over booked the tickets now tho. Very weird.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
Sounds like it's tax alright, might be worth it in the long run but kids are only small once.
A friend did his trainin for a few month & said it wasn't tailored like he makes out, sent her gym work outs when she wasn't in a gym & he said he makes the meal plan for you but was obvious it was a generic thing sent to everyone
Saturated market out there with that crap
I’d love to know how much he charges. Or what any of them are charging for PT these days.

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Why does she constantly mention trolls? I never see anything, no nasty comments nothing. Is Sabrina herself on the spectrum I wonder? Has she ever mentioned it before?
I never see anyone commenting nasty things on her tiktoks either but she was on a live last year some time and there she added two people to it and one of them was calling her names and it ended up both of them slagging each other on the livem it was so embarrassing 🙈 he was calling her simple Sabrina and other names. Think she blocked him then, she used to think everyone was her friend and added anyone that asked to do a live. I'm not sure if she is on the spectrum, but I'd say there's definitely something there.