Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sickofthemall

The Mua on and on and on about this shower filter but thennnn admits she hasn’t actually bought it yet but is spending her entire chat tagging them & talking about them & how all their products are going to be sold out by her followers now that she has shouted them out.

she may as well just go ahead and say “send me a free one xo”

Reactions: 9

Tunacanoe

Does anyone follow Rory Skerrit fitness or have any opinion of him?
He had a "review" message posted a few weeks ago where a woman who had only been on the plan a few weeks and her size 8 jeans were loose so she had to go buy a size 7 😆

• Haha

Vivian124

VIP Member
Lou Lou is delulu. Nobody is asking her to put her blood sweat and tears into her reels and she's doing them cos she has nothing else going on. It's also free cos nobody wants to work with her cos Mua she ain't!!
And now she's saying she's sharing nothing online anymore in case she gets abuse which is the perfect excuse to avoid admitting that there isn't anything wrong with "my health". As for her mental health that's a different story, for one I think she suffers with depression and I hope she's addressing that privately. She also Munchausen syndrome and I dunno why her loved ones haven't intervened there yet. I laugh when she says "when I was very ill a few months ago". People with cancer don't carry on the way she does.

• Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Oh shock!!!! Loulou hasnt been on in a few days "cos she hasnt been feeling herself" but MIRACULOUSLY on friday, shes feeling better just in time to go to Kilkee for the weekend🙄🙄🙄 Shes still banging on about the bleedin showerhead!!!! Lou, please, im begging you, get some actual content, or just FUCK OFF INSTA......

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
LouLou can’t get off the couch but she’s going to head to Cork in her boat now and rescue everyone. “And no help from government”…..easy demand help when it’s not your taxes paying for it love.

• Wow

butterflybilly

VIP Member
She went to the doctor because a fly bit her.

Let that sick in for a minute 🙄
I know!!!! Shes always so bloody dramatic about NOTHING..... No wonder its so hard to get doctors appointments when you have IDIOTS like this taking up slots for a fucking fly bite😤

Mummamare

Chatty Member
You’d think she or anyone else never bitched! I’m sure she has plenty of skeletons in her own closet! As for twins and me! She could write soaps with all the lies she makes up for content! Lou honey the celeb world isn’t for u!

Mikey C

Thoughts and prayers with the fly at this difficult time, it's now taking it easy after coming down with a bout of lazyholeitis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a public service announcement……..Loulou is on a tattle rant 😂……but don’t worry because she doesn’t let things mentioned here annoy her

• Haha

Shall64

Chatty Member
Lou Lou looking forward to NYE in her pyjamas chilling and watching TV.
Isn’t that what she does every single night of her life?

davo2001

LouLou would either want to put on her big girl pants and ignore what is said about her or get the fuck off the internet.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I have never come across anyone as boring as LouLou.

Seriously love, no one cares that you've separated your Halloween sweets and crisps into separate bowls because it's too "time consuming" to put them into bags.

Give me strength :rolleyes:

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Loulou is like a 2 year old, thanking everyone for their supportive, lovely messages..... Still going on about "being trolled"
When you tell everyone on social media all your business, you cant expect only to get NICE messages Lou, you thick!!!! If you dont like critisisim you are are off your head!!! Not everyone will like/agree with everything you show/say... stop berating people for having opinions🙄

Mummamare

Chatty Member
This is a public service announcement……..Loulou is on a tattle rant 😂……but don’t worry because she doesn’t let things mentioned here annoy her
She just reminds me of Ross from friends “I’m FINEEE”
---
Lou Lou is delulu. Nobody is asking her to put her blood sweat and tears into her reels and she's doing them cos she has nothing else going on. It's also free cos nobody wants to work with her cos Mua she ain't!!
And now she's saying she's sharing nothing online anymore in case she gets abuse which is the perfect excuse to avoid admitting that there isn't anything wrong with "my health". As for her mental health that's a different story, for one I think she suffers with depression and I hope she's addressing that privately. She also Munchausen syndrome and I dunno why her loved ones haven't intervened there yet. I laugh when she says "when I was very ill a few months ago". People with cancer don't carry on the way she does.
And the videos are her “work” 😂😂😂 she’s lives in her own little world

• Haha

Gossipandcocktails

So this page took a strange turn all of a sudden 😂😂 I have to say I do like Sophie though, she's not fake she goes away on trips and does stuff on her own as a single woman and I think it's great to show she's not constantly surrounded by fake huns for Instagram she does whatever she feels like doing without looking for reassurance