Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire really needs a thread! Didn't she kind of scam people to sign up to her advice page. Got loads of people to sign up to be entered into a big competition and the price was for some beauty treatment in Galway but it was only 300 euro voucher for a treatment that cost way more than that? I could be wrong here?! But I remember people going mad on tiktok saying they wanted refunds 😂
Yes you are correct. It's constant QVC selling the website or products.

Reactions: 4
God Lou Lou’s world is very small. Make up and reality TV every single day. It’s like she’s under house arrest.
How does she not go clinically insane with boredom?

God Lou Lou’s world is very small. Make up and reality TV every single day. It’s like she’s under house arrest.
How does she not go clinically insane with boredom?
Because she is exhausted and not feeling 100%

Just another day of Sabrina not knowing what to do with herself. A cooking vlog now. She's trying everything and nothing seems to stick cos she doesn't stick to anything for more than a week. 🙈
Ahh here 😂
She only just changed her Tiktok to. Makeup page saying " did you miss me"? ....no we didn't.
Now the makeup page is gone!
She's like yer man in the film Split with multiple personalities, she can't figure out who or what she is.

• Haha
Ahh here 😂
She only just changed her Tiktok to. Makeup page saying " did you miss me"? ....no we didn't.
Now the makeup page is gone!
She's like yer man in the film Split with multiple personalities, she can't figure out who or what she is.
She'll come on someday and say, "that wasn't me, it was partrica" 🤣🤣🤣 she's full on with the cooking vlog now but she's also talking about putting up family stuff, and the diagnosis of her kids. She said before she wasn't putting them on any social media, but keeps changing her mind with that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She'll come on someday and say, "that wasn't me, it was partrica" 🤣🤣🤣 she's full on with the cooking vlog now but she's also talking about putting up family stuff, and the diagnosis of her kids. She said before she wasn't putting them on any social media, but keeps changing her mind with that too.
You know it annoyed me the other day , she was chatting shite about bringing them swimming.
But that if she was too tired she would just drop them and wait and they could go swimming themselves. If the kids have such complex needs like she claims surely it's unsafe for them to swim alone?
Her sitting on the sidelines is not enough, her kids are young.
I say that as a mother to kids with additional needs.

Its also very wrong to discuss their private diagnosis on a public forum.
It would be different if she were in a private group with parents in the same boat getting advice.
Stick to your hauls and cooking Sabrina, give your kids privacy. They can be proud of their differences but it's their choice to share it or not when they are old enough to decide. A diagnosis shouldn't be hidden but what is the point of her sharing but for attention for herself.

Reactions: 2
You know it annoyed me the other day , she was chatting shite about bringing them swimming.
But that if she was too tired she would just drop them and wait and they could go swimming themselves. If the kids have such complex needs like she claims surely it's unsafe for them to swim alone?
Her sitting on the sidelines is not enough, her kids are young.
I say that as a mother to kids with additional needs.

Its also very wrong to discuss their private diagnosis on a public forum.
It would be different if she were in a private group with parents in the same boat getting advice.
Stick to your hauls and cooking Sabrina, give your kids privacy. They can be proud of their differences but it's their choice to share it or not when they are old enough to decide. A diagnosis shouldn't be hidden but what is the point of her sharing but for attention for herself.
Yeah, totally agree with you. She said she was sharing diagnosis to make people aware. I don't know what diagnosis she is talking about. I'm not sure of what the kids have, swimming alone. 🙈 My god. I wouldn't let them swim alone in there, even if they didn't have additional needs. It's a bit of an odd one like, one minute she wants to share everything, the next she's saying she won't. . I'd also be worried about creeps watching the kids swimming. You never know who's hanging around those places. Her diet page went out the window about two days into it. She said she wasn't well and then changed the name of the page again.

She has hinted before at her daughter having behavioural issues and said she had selective mutism for years.
The oldest lad is in junior cert., certainly old enough to be embarrassed by his mum’s over sharing.
i really hope none of the kids are getting hassle from other kids about stuff the mam has shared online, kids can be terribly cruel.
compared to others she isn’t the worst for oversharing, but her content is so cringeworthy, that in itself is enough for the kids to get slagged over.
She is really desperate to become a big influencer, i don’t know if she fully realises how much is involved. Even influencers with the hardest shell suffer mentally from the abuse and negativity they receive.
Anyway, even if she did make it, she is constantly doing or saying things that would immediately get her cancelled!!

Did she ever say anything about what she did with the dogs and the older cat they had?

She has hinted before at her daughter having behavioural issues and said she had selective mutism for years.
The oldest lad is in junior cert., certainly old enough to be embarrassed by his mum’s over sharing.
i really hope none of the kids are getting hassle from other kids about stuff the mam has shared online, kids can be terribly cruel.
compared to others she isn’t the worst for oversharing, but her content is so cringeworthy, that in itself is enough for the kids to get slagged over.
She is really desperate to become a big influencer, i don’t know if she fully realises how much is involved. Even influencers with the hardest shell suffer mentally from the abuse and negativity they receive.
Anyway, even if she did make it, she is constantly doing or saying things that would immediately get her cancelled!!

Did she ever say anything about what she did with the dogs and the older cat they had?
Is her page gone again can't find t

Did she have different cats and a dog before? Maybe she surrendered them to get new ones. She doesn't seem the type to hold onto things too long. And it's not good for the kids to see that you just get rid of an animal to get a new one. Not to be mean, but I don't think she is fully there herself and her husband saw her coming a mile away when he got with her. I'd say he has an easy life. Wonder where did they meet? He seems older than her aswell.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.