Claire Clarkson/whatsgoinginirelandtiktok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go into 'Everywhere we go' podcast on 17.7.23 she tells her back story. I like her, she came to my attention when she was accused of being Lisa Lust List troll and I started following her, she wasn't the troll and she was called Clare with the hair back then. She has had an awful time with coercive abuse from her ex. She's only trying to make a living for herself and her girls as far as I can see. Has there been some controvercy I've missed 🧐

Reactions: 1
Ah she’s not as innocent as she makes out was she not conning people out of money right before Christmas getting people to sign up for a website and they would get money back?? All brushed under the carpet of course!

Reactions: 6
She's milking this charitable donation incident at Dublin Airport. She'd swear she didn't scam her followers herself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
On joe Duffy today about the Dublin airport charity thing!
---
She shud of been on Joe Duffy when she scammed all the people for €10 for €100 voucher she made a big deal about and it was for a crappy eyebrow place in Galway! Not everyone could avail of it. Plus it costs €250

Reactions: 3
Would she ever duck off with "it's a bit nice" 🙄🙈 so annoying! In m&s looking at the food 🙄

Reactions: 2
She just irritates the life out of me. The smug way she comes accross. The know it all attitude. How did she gain so many followers? People are sheep they really are and then they ask her questions she has no business answering. Budget day was like her super bowl 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Seriously. Did ye see this tiktok she put up.? She's covered in Botox and filters. Her own Avon "brand" wouldn't cause her to look like this. She's so annoying and as someone said above, a know it all. 🙄
She uses filters & knows her angles 😅

Reactions: 1
Ugh this one. I struggle on where to start.

God forbid you might choose to voice a different set of opinions on her Tiktok without getting an overly passive or saucy response. I've never seen somebody behave like such a petulant child when anybody disagrees with her or calls her out on her own tragic behaviour (#dutyfreegate)

She flips from black to white on various topics, either to increase her engagement, or because she wants to stay relevant. I couldn't get over the condensending responses. towards anybody disagreeing with her thoughts on the upcoming referendum, and now she's suddenly switched sides.

Of course course tiktok comments relating to her appearance are not fair and completely inappropriate.. but I feel like people enjoy winding her up because they just know she will fly off the handle and put out a pathetic video response.

Reactions: 3
Ugh this one. I struggle on where to start.

God forbid you might choose to voice a different set of opinions on her Tiktok without getting an overly passive or saucy response. I've never seen somebody behave like such a petulant child when anybody disagrees with her or calls her out on her own tragic behaviour (#dutyfreegate)

She flips from black to white on various topics, either to increase her engagement, or because she wants to stay relevant. I couldn't get over the condensending responses. towards anybody disagreeing with her thoughts on the upcoming referendum, and now she's suddenly switched sides.

Of course course tiktok comments relating to her appearance are not fair and completely inappropriate.. but I feel like people enjoy winding her up because they just know she will fly off the handle and put out a pathetic video response.
The airport thing ! She kept going on and on. Dublin airport even commented. Such drama from her. She’s no one to talk of scamming money she conned people into thinking they were getting a great voucher for Christmas

Reactions: 4