Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
got too much time on my hands πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kids must be rarely at home. I feel bad for them, she's so embarrassing. Someone should have a word with her maybe! If my sister was doing tiktoks like that and talking about the kids with special needs, I'd be telling her to cop on. Her oldest is going into secondary school I think she said.

Reactions: 1
Kids must be rarely at home. I feel bad for them, she's so embarrassing. Someone should have a word with her maybe! If my sister was doing tiktoks like that and talking about the kids with special needs, I'd be telling her to cop on. Her oldest is going into secondary school I think she said.
ya I’m sure they’ll get a hard time over their mom in school πŸ˜”

ya I’m sure they’ll get a hard time over their mom in school πŸ˜”
I do think the same. Shes so cringe it offends me πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…The poor chap is gonna have it ripped out of him for sure. Its not nice but it's the reality of teen life. We've all been there. She needs a bang of a brush. Knock some cop on into her.

• Haha
I do think the same. Shes so cringe it offends me πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…The poor chap is gonna have it ripped out of him for sure. Its not nice but it's the reality of teen life. We've all been there. She needs a bang of a brush. Knock some cop on into her.
Bang of a brush πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she needs a book with grammar and spellings too.

Bang of a brush πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she needs a book with grammar and spellings too.
To be honest..... with how sensitive she is I do believe she is going to really struggle with her children when they reach the teenage years. I just imagine she's a pushover and if they go through a defiant cheeky rebellious stage she's fucked. Not all teenagers are arseholes but from experience a good handful are. She will πŸ’― be off the app when the son starts getting hassle wait til you see.

Can we get back to Lou please?
Is she better yet?
No. Still whinging on about nothing. She is some idiot. "Sickness" and reality tv were the topics today. Same old shite. Sge is still "not 100pc" for EVERYONE asking. i.e No one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No. Still whinging on about nothing. She is some idiot. "Sickness" and reality tv were the topics today. Same old shite. Sge is still "not 100pc" for EVERYONE asking. i.e No one!
Yeah but headaches are a new symptom so she’ll probably have a trip to the Dr soon for those

Can we get back to Lou please?
Is she better yet?
I've actually tuned out from her. Rarely listen to her stories anymore. Same bollocks different day with her. Is non stop, poor me. My issues, my diagnosis that I won't tell anyone about. More in her line to get up off her hole and get a job. She said something about work few days ago. I don't believe it. She's so boring. This insta stuff won't take off properly for her.

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe Sarah o Callaghan wouldn't take her son's lunch to school after he forgot it because it would interfere with her me time. She said he will be grand he can eat when he gets home wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone know who the GAA player was that assaulted the child? Guessing he's Limerick as child taken to Limerick hospital

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone know who the GAA player was that assaulted the child? Guessing he's Limerick as child taken to Limerick hospital
I don’t think it was a Limerick player. I read the man is in his 40’s and is a former all Ireland winner. None of the Limerick players that won all Ireland’s since 2018 would fit that age profile.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it was a Limerick player. I read the man is in his 40’s and is a former all Ireland winner. None of the Limerick players that won all Ireland’s since 2018 would fit that age profile.
You're a better detective than me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He had a Clare address so it’s not a limerick player anyway and in his 40s the part of Clare is closer to limerick than.ennis so limerick would have been closest hospital

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.