Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sabrina has a riveting video up this morning scoffing down a 4 pack of pancakes covered in MABLE syrup, now she said it wouldn't work if you were on a calorie DEFILATE diet... She's so busy that she's had to give up slimming world (shock horror) cause loosing weight is not an option for her at the moment... I swear that woman can't settle at all...
A deflate diet.. what's that 🤔😅😅😅😅 I need to be on that 😃😃😃 Mable syrup. 🙈 Someone said who cares about her deals haul, and she replied with a video slagging his spelling and the original tiktok she put up was spelled wrong aswell. 🙈🙈😃 It's embarrassing like. Knew the diet wouldn't last long. She'll change her name to something else the weekend again. She definitely doesn't know about this site. She would have said it.

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand that Louise cantillon, god you’d never know she’s from limerick, you got married, and that she loves to speak Irish. Would you! She is constantly pushing the above. If I have to listen to “of course I’m biased towards hurlers or the GAA” one more time. Ok your husband plays hurling so bleeping what. To be honest I actually turn her show off and go to 2FM until ray foley comes on. Her wedding dress was awful too, she tried to stand out and it was for the wrong reasons she looked like a toliet brush. If you want to speak Irish go to an Irish speaking station. It’s not everyone’s identity it’s yours and it’s being forced on people.
It's literally in the constitution that Irish is our first language 😂😂 so it's great she speaks a bit on Today FM
(it may not be in practice but that's a different debate)

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice Helena unislim (on her new page!!) wearing the keffiyeh scarf last week saying she’d be wearing it for the foreseeable for peace! And not seen it on her since! #bandwagon

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice Helena unislim (on her new page!!) wearing the keffiyeh scarf last week saying she’d be wearing it for the foreseeable for peace! And not seen it on her since! #bandwagon
No but is she still pedalling the Unislim shite? Jesus is that the only job she has?

@Lmkgirl how you doing misses xxxx
I'm ok Mrs and yourself?
Got over the Christmas in one piece 😪😪 hard after just loosing a parent.

I see ppl are asking about Claire Clarkson thread.
Her instagram has 17K followers and TikTok has 142K followers...
Her bloody lecturers voice is really getting to me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm ok Mrs and yourself?

The first one is very tough 😢 it gets a bit easier though 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Loulou is tired and not feeling 100% again.....the carry on out of her is ridiculous. She needs to cop on to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm ok Mrs and yourself?

Claire really needs a thread! Didn't she kind of scam people to sign up to her advice page. Got loads of people to sign up to be entered into a big competition and the price was for some beauty treatment in Galway but it was only 300 euro voucher for a treatment that cost way more than that? I could be wrong here?! But I remember people going mad on tiktok saying they wanted refunds 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.