Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads what do ye make of my crazy life Caroline? And she charging €35 for some sort of a show in Ennis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ her videos give me the impression she just stinks of cheap perfume I can’t bare her!

edit to say I just found a thread on her! Off to have a good nose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€­πŸ€­

Reactions: 4
Kid free date night going for a kebab, how romantic
He must have a night off from being a taxi driver. Does she do make up anymore? No sign of her mentioning it anymore'. What's the next big thing for Sabrina? She said she was waiting on a call for something big to be happening, wonder what it was?

Reactions: 1
He must have a night off from being a taxi driver. Does she do make up anymore? No sign of her mentioning it anymore'. What's the next big thing for Sabrina? She said she was waiting on a call for something big to be happening, wonder what it was?
She's making logos πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’€β˜  she can't spell but she's making logos (she successfully made a logo once by chance) *disclaimer my partner of 20 odd years is dyslexic*. Dyslexia has nothing got to do with her being a fkn embarrassment 😳 🫠

• Haha
She's making logos πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ’€β˜  she can't spell but she's making logos (she successfully made a logo once by chance) *disclaimer my partner of 20 odd years is dyslexic*. Dyslexia has nothing got to do with her being a fkn embarrassment 😳 🫠
Logos? πŸ™ˆπŸ˜„ How do u know? Did she say it? Was it the big reveal? This won't take off either. It's like there when covid was about everyone was making personalised crap. Cups from shown with names stuck onto them and selling them for crazy money. Sabrina doesn't know what she wants in life. Husband Is probably not there most of time doing taxi and probably working in a kebab place aswell. , and she's minding kids and not working, bored at home. Logos though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ as you said she can't spell. Not to be mean but her speech isn't great either. I feel sorry for her at times. But she's her own worst enemy.

Sabrina with the riveting content as ever πŸ™ˆ how she looked in 1930s and a video of a cat asleep 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t stand that Louise cantillon, god you’d never know she’s from limerick, you got married, and that she loves to speak Irish. Would you! She is constantly pushing the above. If I have to listen to β€œof course I’m biased towards hurlers or the GAA” one more time. Ok your husband plays hurling so bleeping what. To be honest I actually turn her show off and go to 2FM until ray foley comes on. Her wedding dress was awful too, she tried to stand out and it was for the wrong reasons she looked like a toliet brush. If you want to speak Irish go to an Irish speaking station. It’s not everyone’s identity it’s yours and it’s being forced on people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s wild how much of a dose she comes across online because Declan is lovely! I’ve had some dealings with him in a professional, non-sporting environment and he’s so nice and down to earth.

I know her sister pretty well and she's absolutely great craic altogether.
Totally different than her.
The mom used teach in Bruce College in Limerick a gazillion years ago.

Sabrina has a riveting video up this morning scoffing down a 4 pack of pancakes covered in MABLE syrup, now she said it wouldn't work if you were on a calorie DEFILATE diet... She's so busy that she's had to give up slimming world (shock horror) cause loosing weight is not an option for her at the moment... I swear that woman can't settle at all...

• Haha
Sabrina has a riveting video up this morning scoffing down a 4 pack of pancakes covered in MABLE syrup, now she said it wouldn't work if you were on a calorie DEFILATE diet... She's so busy that she's had to give up slimming world (shock horror) cause loosing weight is not an option for her at the moment... I swear that woman can't settle at all...
The MABLE syrup is golden syrup!! And she thinks the whole pack is 21 calories πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I can't with her

She is hands down the most clueless person I've ever come across on tick tock πŸ™ˆ
In her recent Tik tok she has a " haul" . It's an Elf primer and two packs of Tupperware.
Had me creased when she stated
" Guys I'm a professional Make up artist"

What professional Mua has never had a single paying client. ? πŸ€”
I'd say she wrecked Jimmy C's head.

• Haha
In her recent Tik tok she has a " haul" . It's an Elf primer and two packs of Tupperware.
Had me creased when she stated
" Guys I'm a professional Make up artist"

What professional Mua has never had a single paying client. ? πŸ€”
I'd say she wrecked Jimmy C's head.
Herself a Lou Lou could do a collab πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's gas πŸ˜…πŸ€£ the irony in her video yesterday mocking the comment spelt wrong. She's as thick. Makes herself look a fool. Anyone know how long her husband was here before they married or was he born in ireland and parents living back home abroad? What's the situation there?? I'm honestly just bored and nosey.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.