Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of him before, just looked him up, small dick syndrome! And does he do photos for the cover of Mills and boon on the side?
Followed him a while. He lives abroad mostly. They'd 2 under 2 and he was abroad. All of a sudden he starts posting slating the wife and has a new one and putting up he can't see the kids. Very unfair to the wife I think

Reactions: 1
Followed him a while. He lives abroad mostly. They'd 2 under 2 and he was abroad. All of a sudden he starts posting slating the wife and has a new one and putting up he can't see the kids. Very unfair to the wife I think
Thatโ€™s what I was wondering. I used to follow him and he occasionally pops up. His wife seemed lovely. And heโ€™s giving out he canโ€™t see the kids, but heโ€™s sitting in Thailand, with some young one. He loves the gushing posts as well. ๐Ÿคฎ

I was just thinking there. How does SOC afford to rent a house/run a car and other bills down on top of that with going out , flying away every so often, new clothes/hair? I think she pays for most of the stuff cos she rarely puts up ad. I do like her, she comes across normal and down to earth. I know she'd probably be getting paid single mothers and obviously children's allowance. But I work full time and can barely run a house. I've no kids either. I don't know how she does it. Unless she saved a good about while working in Tesco's.

It's the same with Lou Lou. How the duck does she pay rent? Or does Conor pay for it all? Lou Lou is definitely small time. Wouldn't be getting paid by brands.

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking there. How does SOC afford to rent a house/run a car and other bills down on top of that with going out , flying away every so often, new clothes/hair? I think she pays for most of the stuff cos she rarely puts up ad. I do like her, she comes across normal and down to earth. I know she'd probably be getting paid single mothers and obviously children's allowance. But I work full time and can barely run a house. I've no kids either. I don't know how she does it. Unless she saved a good about while working in Tesco's.

It's the same with Lou Lou. How the duck does she pay rent? Or does Conor pay for it all? Lou Lou is definitely small time. Wouldn't be getting paid by brands.
Sarah has an aesthetics business. Called Scs aesthetics I think. Must be racking it in because she never stops spending.

I donโ€™t know if Sabrina has me blocked or if my Visits to tiktock coincide with her breaks, but I havenโ€™t seen anything from her in ages!

I donโ€™t know if Sabrina has me blocked or if my Visits to tiktock coincide with her breaks, but I havenโ€™t seen anything from her in ages!
She keeps changing accounts so it's hard to find her. She says she's deleting tiktok, then two days later back on it again with a different name. Same with Instagram. This is her latest account on tiktok. Same name for Instagram... For now ๐Ÿ˜… until tomorrow and she'll change it again.

Attachments

She keeps changing accounts so it's hard to find her. She says she's deleting tiktok, then two days later back on it again with a different name. Same with Instagram. This is her latest account on tiktok. Same name for Instagram... For now ๐Ÿ˜… until tomorrow and she'll change it again.
Sabrina and her "hauls". Who's encouraging that tit? She could buy a loaf and 2 litre of milk and BAM "Hey guys just thought I'd come on and give you a haul". She hasn't a clue. Has she really nobody close to her to tell her to stop?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sabrina and her "hauls". Who's encouraging that tit? She could buy a loaf and 2 litre of milk and BAM "Hey guys just thought I'd come on and give you a haul". She hasn't a clue. Has she really nobody close to her to tell her to stop?
She must like embarrassing herself ๐Ÿ™ˆ The Jenny Glow perfume, I reckon cause that Caroline one my crazy life got a pr package from Jenny Glow that Sabrina ran out and bought a couple bottles in the hope of getting some freebies too... She seems to have more money than cop on...

Don't forget she's promoting Hollywood hair from that Clare Clarkson one. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Another dope. Sabrina god love her, she hasn't a clue. Her husband doesn't seem to mind her doing these hauls or else he doesn't watch her on social media. Maybe it's just easier to leave her off to do it. I'm all for do what you want but it's embarrassing to watch. Wonder does anyone here know her personally?

Don't forget she's promoting Hollywood hair from that Clare Clarkson one. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Another dope. Sabrina god love her, she hasn't a clue. Her husband doesn't seem to mind her doing these hauls or else he doesn't watch her on social media. Maybe it's just easier to leave her off to do it. I'm all for do what you want but it's embarrassing to watch. Wonder does anyone here know her personally?
Sabrinas morning vlog......riveting stuff. I actually couldn't watch it all, she would bore ye half to death. Does she not watch her videos back?? I reckon when the eldest lads peers get wind of her being an "influencer๐Ÿ™ˆ" itl be the end of her 'hauls'.

• Haha
Sabrina's haul of Mini washing machines ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ it must have came up about on my feed about 12 times already between insta and tiktok. Her tiktok about the trolls is cringe. Please someone tell her to stop ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Sabrina's haul of Mini washing machines ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ it must have came up about on my feed about 12 times already between insta and tiktok. Her tiktok about the trolls is cringe. Please someone tell her to stop ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
I just seen the troll one๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… she has no trolls๐Ÿ˜… stop reading here Sabrina ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… just quit with the social media, it's not for you god love ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus , Went onto have a look at Sabrinas_unscriptedlife๐Ÿ™„ , she loves buying shite. โ‚ฌ50 for a magnetic phone ring light! For what? . I thought she wasn't doing Make-up?
You'd get a professional soft box light for your phone for cheaper.
Anyway, fool and their money!
I wish she'd stop talking about " guys just wait for what's coming! , loads of content coming up, follow me". Get on with it Sabrina , a plastic tub from Lidl for washing powder is not riveting viewing.
She'll be on next showing us she bough bread and milk.

• Haha
I just seen the troll one๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… she has no trolls๐Ÿ˜… stop reading here Sabrina ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… just quit with the social media, it's not for you god love ya.
That's the thing, I don't think she knows this site exists. I think she's on about her tiktok trolls. She said before they were reporting her videos on tiktok so she was getting banned and appealed a few of them. She's off out now for a kebab without the kids ๐Ÿ˜…

That's the thing, I don't think she knows this site exists. I think she's on about her tiktok trolls. She said before they were reporting her videos on tiktok so she was getting banned and appealed a few of them. She's off out now for a kebab without the kids ๐Ÿ˜…
Kid free date night going for a kebab, how romantic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.