Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here to this thread! Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina, I could tolerate her at the start but I'm so over her now, she's a hard one to keep up with, the posh voice she tries to put on, the 1.5 million accounts, starting something new then bang her back is gone, her tennis elbow flares up, there is always a pity story from her, not to mention she actually thinks shes gonna make it big as a blogger 🀣... She is a laughing stock!
That Casey one she's friends with seems like the most toxic person but I'd say she's the only friend Sabrina has left...
1.5 million accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that Casey guy, is he the singer you're on about? I haven't really gone into his accounts to see what he's like. Sabrina had two different insta accounts but said yesterday she couldn't manage the two of them , it's too hard πŸ˜… so now she's putting everything together in one account.. and I'm still laughing at her saying she'll lose two stone by this time next year. πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ˆ

1.5 million accounts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that Casey guy, is he the singer you're on about? I haven't really gone into his accounts to see what he's like. Sabrina had two different insta accounts but said yesterday she couldn't manage the two of them , it's too hard πŸ˜… so now she's putting everything together in one account.. and I'm still laughing at her saying she'll lose two stone by this time next year. πŸ˜‚ πŸ™ˆ
And today she's said she's cutting off that one account because "her content isn't getting pushed out" She thinks it's due to tiktok trolls, and creating a new one, she is deluded

Reactions: 1
And today she's said she's cutting off that one account because "her content isn't getting pushed out" She thinks it's due to tiktok trolls, and creating a new one, she is deluded
Really? Oh stop now πŸ˜‚ it's nothing got to do with trolls. She wants to be insta famous within days of making accounts. She doesn't seem to know that she actually has to keep to one account and work on that account everyday. No one is going to take her seriously with all the doff accounts and changing of names. It's ridiculous. I can't seem to find her on insta now for some reason. Would someone in her family or a friend just tell her to cop on. She hasn't a clue god love her. . Her husband is say is gone most of the time working , she's bored at home, haven't heard her talk about make up in a while?

She’s deleted it and now has a new page sabrinas_lifeunscripted. Is she a bit simple?
Oh, ok. Yeah I was looking for her page and couldn't find any out of the 1.5 million 🀣🀣 yeah, I don't think she's fully aware of what's going on half the time. There's definitely something there with her. It's her speech aswell.

No Casey is a girl, lives up the country I think, she joins her lives and comments sarcastic, belittling things on Sabrinas videos, Sabrina just laughs them off but i think she seems like a toxic vulgar person... If my friends put me down the way she does Sabrina I'd give them the boot...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What the story with jimmy c I saw he had a big post up recently did he lose his business or something

What the story with jimmy c I saw he had a big post up recently did he lose his business or something
No? He was looking for a venue to hold classes in Limerick as he moved his business to ennis. There's demand for classes in Limerick again now so he needs somewhere to hold them.

Yeah he bought a new house and
I was just wondering, he said he was starting over again finacially, perfesionaly, personal etc.
Yeah he had to rethink things during covid and he even sold his car at one point. They're after buying a house and renovating and i guess now he feels ready to teach in Limerick again. I have a lot of respect for him tbh, he really has made something of himself. I did a course with him but knew him before that, he is extremely good at pushing you to achieve a job in the industry. Unfortunately Sabrina doesn't want to put in the work, so her skill levels just not it.

Reactions: 2
It's just not possible that loulou is STILL talking about her wedding and putting up videos from it. She really needs to talk to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No Casey is a girl, lives up the country I think, she joins her lives and comments sarcastic, belittling things on Sabrinas videos, Sabrina just laughs them off but i think she seems like a toxic vulgar person... If my friends put me down the way she does Sabrina I'd give them the boot...
Ah ok, I haven't watched many of her lives. She sounds horrible. Sabrina probably doesn't even realise she's been horrible to her. Sabrina had a lazy day today anyways. Had the diet gone out the window already? She only started Monday. πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
There's a bang of muriels wedding off this one at home every night watching her wedding video alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Like yer one Maeve the fitness instructor, life coach, menopause coach/Limerick girl.
She does classes in embody. She a weird character, her video are unsettling. I say a big struggle with her identity. She a bit condescending, and isnt busy. My beef with her is she doesn't have a job bar a few classes at Embody and she thinks she the GOAT, we all would if we had no real job,time would be on our side. Think its Better balance this week, insta- handle. She has no qualifications bar a basic nutrition course and some RTE clip on menopause. Cheek of people giving advice, not doctors ect. Sick of these Charlatans . Anyone heard of her

Sadly I think this is exactly what Loulou does when Conor gets home.

"Hi Loulou, I'm home"

"Conor, I'm not feeling 100%. I'm exhausted. I'm just not feeling myself. I'll get there but I just need to chill. I'm just going to relax now and take it easy, not gonna do too much"

I'd say he runs back out again.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is anyone up to speed on that Rory Skerrit Coaching fella. Is he after leaving the wife and shacking up with some young one in Thailand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.