Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Lou Lou in town yesterday and I was shocked the make up looked well …. Could it be just on camera she looked for and healthy bounding down o connell street anyway

Reactions: 1
Seriously who would get her to do their Bridal makeup. Maybe the bride of Dracula. I'm sorry to be poking fun, she seems to be more pityed than anything but come on no chance would I allow any one belonging to me to have their Bridal makeup done by her :/
Yeah, I'd rather do it myself than pay her to do it. One course from Jimmy C πŸ™ˆ c'mon like, you'd swear she was doing courses and training for months. She was there on a Sunday morning for an hour for what? 4 weeks of so? She'll change her mind again no doubt about that. She's on about cooking and doing lives on tiktok again now. After she saying she'll never go on it again as she was being trolled and reported. She doesn't know what to do with herself. Too much free time on her hands.

Loulou when foundation is so so cheap it's probably because they so so can't sell it because its soso crap. Its so so not a bargain hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does Sabrina do hauls and only show a bit of it and doesn't bother putting up the rest. She shows herself opening the box and takes out a few bits but doesn't bother saying what they are or what they are used for πŸ™ˆ like, what's the point in only doing a half arsed job. Glossy box haul I'm talking about , but she did something similar a few weeks ago with other stuff. It's just so stupid.

Reactions: 1
Lou Lou looking forward to NYE in her pyjamas chilling and watching TV.
Isn’t that what she does every single night of her life?

Reactions: 8
Ffs what is the story with there ones crying into the camera πŸ™„lou lou with the crying face in her latest reel

"My health" still managed to get her wedding of 2022 into this years highlights, let it go!!!!

Interesting that "my health" started going downhill October 22..... right after wedding and honeymoon. She clearly suffers with depression and particularly post wedding blues. And because she has zero going on in her life she's convincing herself she's sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wagony aunt is she actually for real πŸ™ˆ is she ever gona get over this wedding she's still living off the back of it 😫 she thinks she's actually an expert now πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Wagony aunt is she actually for real πŸ™ˆ is she ever gona get over this wedding she's still living off the back of it 😫 she thinks she's actually an expert now πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
She'll be still doing wedding Wednesdays come this time next year πŸ˜…πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Sabrina... I can't now 🀣🀣🀣 she's going to have lost two stone by this time next year πŸ˜³πŸ˜„ stop 😭🀣🀣 it wouldn't take anyone that long to lose two stone. You'd swear she was 20 stone the way she's going on πŸ˜„ another page for that now again. πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New here to this thread! Sabrina, Sabrina, Sabrina, I could tolerate her at the start but I'm so over her now, she's a hard one to keep up with, the posh voice she tries to put on, the 1.5 million accounts, starting something new then bang her back is gone, her tennis elbow flares up, there is always a pity story from her, not to mention she actually thinks shes gonna make it big as a blogger 🀣... She is a laughing stock!
That Casey one she's friends with seems like the most toxic person but I'd say she's the only friend Sabrina has left...

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.