Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she never tried it on with me, just asking me to go for a drive during lessons instead of actually teaching me how to drive ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a couple of years ago
Oh sorry, I read it wrong as in she was asking you to go for a spin with her afterwards!

Either way telling you that her partner is jealous is very unprofessional.

I find their relationship a bit odd. They seem to be very OTT about the whole "We love each other SO much" thing. I think if a couple generally love each other, then they don't need to keep trying to convince people on social media all the time.

Reactions: 2
Michelle McNulty Nulty at the Beperfect night tonight โ€ฆ her reaction after it just there was so sweet but also made me sad โ€ฆ. She was so excited to have met all these influencers like it was her greatest achievement. Her happiness was so pure for such bollox when she has so much at home

Reactions: 1
Michelle McNulty Nulty at the Beperfect night tonight โ€ฆ her reaction after it just there was so sweet but also made me sad โ€ฆ. She was so excited to have met all these influencers like it was her greatest achievement. Her happiness was so pure for such bollox when she has so much at home
I wish she'd cover her bunions ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Oh sorry, I read it wrong as in she was asking you to go for a spin with her afterwards!

Either way telling you that her partner is jealous is very unprofessional.

I find their relationship a bit odd. They seem to be very OTT about the whole "We love each other SO much" thing. I think if a couple generally love each other, then they don't need to keep trying to convince people on social media all the time.
Agree with you there. It's like they are trying to convince themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚ very odd relationship! Housing situation is weird also!

Agree with you there. It's like they are trying to convince themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚ very odd relationship! Housing situation is weird also!
What is their housing situation? Do you have background info on them? We're either married before?

What is their housing situation? Do you have background info on them? We're either married before?
Not sure if they were married before but Angie sold the other house over having fights with neighbours . She has stated this in her lives before. They bought a diff house and have other strangers living in the house with them paying them rent. Angie used to do lives in her kitchen chatting while making breakfast and others were in the kitchen doing their own thing in the background.. It was a bit strange. I only know all of this from their lives on tiktok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New to this thread so sorry if this has been asked/talked about already.
Is Gretta (getglamwithgret) and the husband/partner after splitting up? Used to follow her before and had a snoop the other day and there seems to be no sign or talk about him

Not sure if they were married before but Angie sold the other house over having fights with neighbours . She has stated this in her lives before. They bought a diff house and have other strangers living in the house with them paying them rent. Angie used to do lives in her kitchen chatting while making breakfast and others were in the kitchen doing their own thing in the background.. It was a bit strange. I only know all of this from their lives on tiktok.
They are hated in their old neighbourhood, apparently terrorised the neighbours

New to this thread so sorry if this has been asked/talked about already.
Is Gretta (getglamwithgret) and the husband/partner after splitting up? Used to follow her before and had a snoop the other day and there seems to be no sign or talk about him
Yes. She was forever posting the flowers and gifts etc from him and she tried to get him into the Best Dressed bollox as well. Then she did a spell of โ€œinspirationalโ€ quotes etc and now thereโ€™s not a mention. He seems to be gone a while. Three kids on your own is no joke. Heโ€™s a nice guy too, sheโ€™s a viper.

They are hated in their old neighbourhood, apparently terrorised the neighbours
Yeah, she said on one of the lives they had a camper van and cars and she had a motorbike. Neighbours were complaining about having no space for their own cars. And complaining about noise. Don't know what really went on but she named one of the neighbours. Can't remember his name now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.