Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread so sorry if this has been asked/talked about already.
Is Gretta (getglamwithgret) and the husband/partner after splitting up? Used to follow her before and had a snoop the other day and there seems to be no sign or talk about him
Yup a good while now I'd say

Angie gives me the ick. She looks like yer man from The Prodigy. Serious aggressive vibes from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I'm new. Is she transgender?
No, not that i know of 😂😂 just a butch lesbian i think.
---
Angie gives me the ick. She looks like yer man from The Prodigy. Serious aggressive vibes from her.
Why did u say that 😩 I love the prodigy 😂 duck you anyways 😅 now all I'll see or think of is her when listening to them 😂😂😂p.s I thought you were Mel , Angie's wife. 😂 Whenever i saw your name I wondered 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes. She was forever posting the flowers and gifts etc from him and she tried to get him into the Best Dressed bollox as well. Then she did a spell of “inspirational” quotes etc and now there’s not a mention. He seems to be gone a while. Three kids on your own is no joke. He’s a nice guy too, she’s a viper.
Thanks for replying. I remember all those flower and gift posts alright. I stopped following her when she became an essence makeup beauty queen. Any gossip on why they broke up? He seemed like a nice quiet kinda guy. I'd say it would have been her way or no way.

Thanks for replying. I remember all those flower and gift posts alright. I stopped following her when she became an essence makeup beauty queen. Any gossip on why they broke up? He seemed like a nice quiet kinda guy. I'd say it would have been her way or no way.
No idea why they broke up but I used to know the family very well. Her mother is a saint, she’d be known around Tipp town as a lovely lady. Greta herself was an absolute thundering witch. A total mean girl. Not surprised Michael made off. Haven’t spoken to any of them in years but I’d say she hasn’t changed.

Reactions: 1
No idea why they broke up but I used to know the family very well. Her mother is a saint, she’d be known around Tipp town as a lovely lady. Greta herself was an absolute thundering witch. A total mean girl. Not surprised Michael made off. Haven’t spoken to any of them in years but I’d say she hasn’t changed.
Same here, Her Mam is a lady, such a lovely woman, Gretta always had notions, loves herself,

Reactions: 3
Anyone she how MMN snap at her baby***Darragh do you mind**** she barked at a 2 year old. While she was doing her Fake face. Not nice. Saw her true colours

Lads, that Angie mc one is live now again driving talking into the phone. Showed us her new haircut she did herself. Holding the phone showed us the sides and back of her head. She was in homesavers doing a bit of shopping but Mel came on the live while she was at work. Just wondering does Angie go live to show Mel what she's up to or to prove she's not with anyone else. Seen as someone said above about jelousy from Mel,? Just a thought 🤔

Sorry lads, last Sunday. It was rather unsettling. Kids was was just banging his toys and screeching. I know me Tattlers out there, def someone remembers it, it was very nice
---
Keith Flint just has too much money she spends like a Kardashian with a midnight Shadow. Mel def the submissive there. Fluffy white bunnies and fresh sheets post. Angie more ramrods and strapons.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Lads, that Angie mc one is live now again driving talking into the phone. Showed us her new haircut she did herself. Holding the phone showed us the sides and back of her head. She was in homesavers doing a bit of shopping but Mel came on the live while she was at work. Just wondering does Angie go live to show Mel what she's up to or to prove she's not with anyone else. Seen as someone said above about jelousy from Mel,? Just a thought 🤔
Can that reported, driving while on her fone!!

Can that reported, driving while on her fone!!
Not unless she's caught i suppose. She has it on a holder most of the time. The odd time she takes it off while driving to show us something. So since she has it on a holder thingy they wouldn't take it seriously.
---
Sorry lads, last Sunday. It was rather unsettling. Kids was was just banging his toys and screeching. I know me Tattlers out there, def someone remembers it, it was very nice
---
Keith Flint just has too much money she spends like a Kardashian with a midnight Shadow. Mel def the submissive there. Fluffy white bunnies and fresh sheets post. Angie more ramrods and strapons.
Thanks for the image of Angie wearing a strapon. 😳🤢🤢🤢😂
---
---
Thanks for the image of Angie wearing a strapon. 😳🤢🤢🤢😂

She's in Florence & making sambos in her hotel room!! He really is creepy looking & as for the open shirt to show off his chest🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's in Florence & making sambos in her hotel room!! He really is creepy looking & as for the open shirt to show off his chest🤢
I cannot understand people who go abroad and “do a shop”. Why the duck am I on holidays if I’ve to schlep to bleeping Lidl for manky ham! Surely the whole point of a holiday is a nice salad, with a cold glass of white with a nice view! bleeping hell. It’s people who holiday in a caravan in Kilkee that do this tit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.