Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in Florence & making sambos in her hotel room!! He really is creepy looking & as for the open shirt to show off his chestšŸ¤¢
Have to say I didnā€™t understand this myself at all. Also even if the hotel I was staying in did have lunch and dinner service I wouldnā€™t be staying put. Your in beautiful Florence, go out & eat outā€¦?

Reactions: 4
That is one grim looking holiday
Wouldnā€™t you just rather stay at home? Why does she look so dirty all the time? And I canā€™t even cope with the idea of him normally, never mind in 30 degree heat šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god the bra straps, and '40 cents' lurching in the back ground, I'd say between the two of them they wouldn't spend a penny between them, walking up and down the street looking in at sun loungers... for one that goes for "a walk' every day, they aren't able to walk down the street, I get that it's hot but jesus...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's certainly put me off ever going to Florence.
I'm currently looking at flights for Florence & she would actually put you off, anything I've seen of it online looks stunning. Wherever she is today looks depressing!!
---
Oh god the bra straps, and '40 cents' lurching in the back ground, I'd say between the two of them they wouldn't spend a penny between them, walking up and down the street looking in at sun loungers... for one that goes for "a walk' every day, they aren't able to walk down the street, I get that it's hot but jesus...
40 centsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why when SOC is trying to eat healthy and on a diet it looks like she basically starves herself šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Is she wearing the same bra or does she have multiple yellow, mouldy looking ones? God forbid theyā€™d pay ā‚¬50 for a tour of the ā€œdomeā€. duck off to Tralee so and look at the one here, Jesus wept.

Is she there a fortnight? Seems like it. Would you not get bored trawlin round the same places.
The wonā€™t pay to go into anything.

How come she's not exhausted??
She was this evening they had to have a lie down before going out for the evening

Was she always coeliac? Never heard it mentioned before (but I may have skipped after the "so yeah" part of each story)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.