Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is this about? People paid to see this?
Leading up to the wedding they did lives but only paying subscribers could leave comments on them. They said it was because of trolls but it was clearly to try make money for the wedding and honeymoon. Angie said something a few days ago about people donating to them for the honeymoon to Las Vegas. Think they are back already. It's very expensive over there. To be honest I think they are just out for money and attention. and not as friendly as they make out to be.. it's all put on fake bullshit. I find their relationship a bit odd

Reactions: 1
Leading up to the wedding they did lives but only paying subscribers could leave comments on them. They said it was because of trolls but it was clearly to try make money for the wedding and honeymoon. Angie said something a few days ago about people donating to them for the honeymoon to Las Vegas. Think they are back already. It's very expensive over there. To be honest I think they are just out for money and attention. and not as friendly as they make out to be.. it's all put on fake bullshit. I find their relationship a bit odd
Just had a look, never heard of them. Cringe 🥴

I’ve done driving lessons with Angie and she isn’t great, she also told me that Melissa doesn’t like it when she has young attractive girls as clients cause she’s quiet jealous 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve done driving lessons with Angie and she isn’t great, she also told me that Melissa doesn’t like it when she has young attractive girls as clients cause she’s quiet jealous 🤦🏼‍♀️
That would make me very uncomfortable in any later lessons.

Reactions: 2
Not even surprised about the jelousy thing to be honest.

That would make me very uncomfortable in any later lessons.
Yea I was only 21 at the time and I stopped doing lessons with her straight after, she would say come on and we go for a spin in the middle of a lesson I didn’t even know how to drive ffs🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Does the Carlton think Lou Lou is some big shot influencer? She must have mentioned her Instagram. Scarlet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yea I was only 21 at the time and I stopped doing lessons with her straight after, she would say come on and we go for a spin in the middle of a lesson I didn’t even know how to drive ffs🤦🏼‍♀️
OMG, was she trying it on with you? Was this recently? 😮

Imagine going to Rome with all the amazing sites and you go in search of an apartment that the Jersey Shore cast stayed at 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then tagging them...hoping for a re share

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.