Lily Pebbles #9 Lily has a no-nonsense attitude, what she needs is a bit of gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, those gloomy day of the week pictures, it really does feel like she's documenting her depression. Not something a happy person would put up every single day.

Reactions: 20
She's gone all quiet on Instagram lately. Maybe she's finally realised that her 'content' is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's gone all quiet on Instagram lately. Maybe she's finally realised that her 'content' is bullshit.
I noticed that too! Are the end of days coming? 😱😱 Could lily be retiring from the influencer life after all and putting an end to this thread??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I noticed that too! Are the end of days coming? 😱😱 Could lily be retiring from the influencer life after all and putting an end to this thread??
One can only hope.

What or who exactly she thinks she is influencing I’ve no idea any more.

Reactions: 5
I saw Pebbles, Rich and Grey today! I was ridiculously excited 😂. Rich is so much taller and way hotter than I had imagined. Grey is divine! Not sure I saw Lily smile once....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I saw Pebbles, Rich and Grey today! I was ridiculously excited 😂. Rich is so much taller and way hotter than I had imagined. Grey is divine! Not sure I saw Lily smile once....
Was she in kings cross hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s at it again with the gifted haircuts. Really fucks me off that influencers don’t pay for stuff like that.
It’s not as if she has posted a before/after, mentioned any covid precautions they took or talks about the experience either. Why would her getting a free cut inspire me to go there?
These salons must have money to burn.

That photo of the blush she uploaded is just grim. Ew, no one want to see a close up of a cream blush smeared around the pot and her face reflected in the mirror.

And of course Beggles had to mention one of the few actual office jobs she worked while getting her free and undeclared haircut. But as always with Lily, it was a terrible job because she was bored and lonely. Boo hoo. How’s that working out for you now Lily.

EAADF306-A724-45F0-87C5-9E7824A60A2C.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She’s at it again with the gifted haircuts. Really fucks me off that influencers don’t pay for stuff like that.
It’s not as if she has posted a before/after, mentioned any covid precautions they took or talks about the experience either. Why would her getting a free cut inspire me to go there?
I always think this in general like, is anyone influenced to go and get their hair cut somewhere just because of an influencer? Most people have their set hairdressers that they go to all the time because they know and trust them, is anyone going to take an influencer's sponsored word and switch?

Reactions: 11
She didn't even tag who did the cut. She is the worst at promoting brands and that's literally her job. Also didnt she get her hair cut and colored by someone recently?? There is no way her fried hair grew out that quickly

If she loved being a receptionist so much, she should go back to but then I guess that means she would need to pay for her own hair.

• Haha
She is literally that kind of Keren that look up at you with one eye, and proceed to tell you that she cannot answer your queries or signpost you the direction because she is still on her lunch break.
If I am honest, she is the first person that admits that she likes reception work, okay Lily, shall we go back to begging.

If she loved being a receptionist so much, she should go back to but then I guess that means she would need to pay for her own hair.
Nah, she will literally book you in for an appointment on the 30/2/2021, then blame you for not speaking English English

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cannot imagine her in any reception role. She'd have to be friendly and help people. She must have been exhausted every day,poor thing ....

And again with the "my biggest learning" .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's the least approachable person on the planet. Imagine her miserable witch face welcoming someone into a building. I'd do a 180 and walk the other way.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.