Lily Pebbles #9 Lily has a no-nonsense attitude, what she needs is a bit of gratitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she seriously have one weekend with family, that they don't see that often btw, without trying to turn into some pee stained sepia IG story?
The Auld pishy poobles filter .... draining the life out everyone and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if she is joking in her comments about Rich, it just comes across as mean as she always seems so miserable and mocks him. If a man spoke about his wife online like she does him, it would not come across well at all. People would be telling her to leave! I almost hope Rich leaves Lily's miserable ass one day.

Reactions: 12
Another nice comment about Rich giving the Suffolk tour that no one asked for! So don’t share it you moaning misery.

Rich looks like he’s having a barrel of laughs doesn’t he! 🙄
It's like Rich is the dad and Lily is the sulky teenager being dragged out for a day at the beach.
"Ooh I think Ed Sheeran lives around here somewhere"
"Daaad... shut up, nobody cares" and goes back to staring at her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's like Rich is the dad and Lily is the sulky teenager being dragged out for a day at the beach.
"Ooh I think Ed Sheeran lives around here somewhere"
"Daaad... shut up, nobody cares" and goes back to staring at her phone
She is so pathetic.

Reactions: 4
I reckon she dragged Rich and Grey to the beach this morning just so she can get content. I’m mean who goes to the beach just for the morning if you’ve driven halfway across Suffolk? They can only have been there a couple of hours max.

This grid photo is so badly edited too. She’s brightened her dress and skin so much she sticks out like a sore thumb! Ever the professional blogger hey.

I reckon she dragged Rich and Grey to the beach this morning just so she can get content. I’m mean who goes to the beach just for the morning if you’ve driven halfway across Suffolk? They can only have been there a couple of hours max.

This grid photo is so badly edited too. She’s brightened her dress and skin so much she sticks out like a sore thumb! Ever the professional blogger hey.
@Woke bloggers can go... You might want to change the picture as I can see your photo in the bottom-right corner x

Reactions: 2
I reckon she dragged Rich and Grey to the beach this morning just so she can get

Not to mention it's a very unflattering picture to begin with

I think she’s having a moody jealous strop because her sister is on holiday Abroad.

Reactions: 8

She looks Photoshopped in

Reactions: 4
Which sisterhood? Her sisters, much like her friends,, seem great and well adjusted. Truly don't understand how Lily ended up like she did

Reactions: 8
She's set herself up for lots of comments about content noone asked for. 🤣 Her followers need to tell her to take an actual holiday/break from posting. It's refreshing when IGs take a few weeks off and come back with ideas & energy. None of us 'work' 24/7. She needs to put the phone away for a bit.

• Haha
Not being funny but if I was going to photoshop myself in I'd make sure I looked better than that.
She picks the most unflattering clothes. Get your friend back to style you Lily. This dress makes her look much older & "matronly" if that makes sense.

Reactions: 9
Both Beggles and Anna doing Empties videos today. Anna has been saying she's got one coming up for a while so Shilly either has blatantly copied her or doesn't pay attention to her work wife's content!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Both Beggles and Anna doing Empties videos today. Anna has been saying she's got one coming up for a while so Shilly either has blatantly copied her or doesn't pay attention to her work wife's content!
Anna has mentioned that an empties video will be coming up in quite a few videos already! She said there's so much so she probably can't wait for the end of the year. I guess lily didn't have time to brainstorm for a new one because she's a mum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.