Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily Pebbles #9: London dweller, mood hoover, my revent content lacks lustre but it's all about that #gifted manoeuvre.

I can't take any credit for this, genius rhyming hoover with manoeuvre. I feel like the safari needs a mention but I can't shoehorn it in.
Thank you, I tried my best 💁🏽‍♀️ the only way I could add about the safari trip was the fit about the buggy so how about:

London dweller, mood hoover, my revent content lacks lustre, buggies make me bicker, but it's all about that #gifted manoeuvre.

I suppose if it's too long we could cut the "content lacks lustre" or the "london dweller" part?

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe I used to find her so pretty!!

her miserable personality just shines through her face and she seems so unattractive to me now.

Reactions: 17
I can’t believe I used to find her so pretty!!

her miserable personality just shines through her face and she seems so unattractive to me now.
Same I once thought she was really pretty too. Now she just looks like a ball of misery

Reactions: 7
How does she make everything so dull? I really like the idea of scribbling something significant like an anniversary or having a kid's palm print before covering it with paint but she made it so ... blah. It was so half-arsed, I can't believe she claims she was experimenting. It's more like she made an Instagram reel just to have one.

When the reels function went live she said something like I need to think about how i use it and how it interacts with my grid. 🤨 I mean this is your job lily, surely you knew about the rise of tick tok, instagram bringing out this functionality and could have thought about that before? Or just go with the flow.... her peers are running rings round her without all this public woe is me navel gazing,

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It seems like a large percentage of her content is about... making content. Which only appeals to those following her who also want to be influencers and want the inside track.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It seems like a large percentage of her content is about... making content. Which only appeals to those following her who also want to be influencers and want the inside track.
It's not even systematic or substantial enough for someone to follow and make their own content! It's just "filming is so hard" "going to the office to send some emails"

Reactions: 13
It's not even systematic or substantial enough for someone to follow and make their own content! It's just "filming is so hard" "going to the office to send some emails"
the 'it's so difficult to take pictures by myself' was a complete dig at Anna for now having Mark on board. She's said stuff like that before, but Anna has not come out and said it. So now it's very obvious. She's so pathetically jealous, eventhough she claims that she has tried working with someone but it didn't work out for her. Then what are you moaning about?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She really needs to up her game or quit entirely. She doesn't really get the big brand deals anymore and she doesn't stay ahead of the curve. She just reluctantly drags herself into the next trend and it shows! There's girls 10 years younger than her with 10 times her level of skill and creativity - that's what brands want. People who are creative and can really draw in the numbers. It's nothing to do with 'being a mum' because if that were so, mummy bloggers wouldn't be as big as they are. She needs to buck her ideas up or leave the blogosphere because, realistically, she doesn't bring anything to the table anymore.

Reactions: 27
She really needs to up her game or quit entirely. She doesn't really get the big brand deals anymore and she doesn't stay ahead of the curve. She just reluctantly drags herself into the next trend and it shows! There's girls 10 years younger than her with 10 times her level of skill and creativity - that's what brands want. People who are creative and can really draw in the numbers. It's nothing to do with 'being a mum' because if that were so, mummy bloggers wouldn't be as big as they are. She needs to buck her ideas up or leave the blogosphere because, realistically, she doesn't bring anything to the table anymore.
Exactly this ☝ She is that moany lazy coworker who never pulls their weight, shirks any responsibility, backstabs, takes all the credit and complains about how busy and stressed they are constantly and gets away with it to the boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I kinda think that's why she's after these moles and refugees content now. She's trying to establish something for herself that's not about being a mum since she said she wasn't going to become a mummy blogger before. And now she's just throwing different slime against the wall to see which one sticks. And what her new "brand" would be. Considering the awkward way in which she's carrying out these topics, I wonder if gleam suggested them to her to try out.

And the self-shooting is hard but no-one can work with me either is just her "nothing is good enough for my special self" attitude shining through.

Reactions: 8
I watched some of her early videos and vlogs recently, she seems so much happier and genuinely looks like she’s enjoying life. Of course there’s the typical Lily moan thrown in for good measure but it’s almost as if she’s grown out of it all now, nothing ever appears to be fun for her in her current ‘content’ (which IMO doesn’t feel like real content at all!), it’s all coming across like one massive chore.
Lily, we don’t want to watch things that look like a massive effort, lots of things in our own lives are a massive effort!! I don’t want to see you ‘just being real’ if that’s you being a moody negative moany witch. I could watch a dreary episode of eastenders for that. You’re just dragging your viewers down!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No, sorry, I meant when I was watching those older videos she looked happy! She looks far from happy with anything now!!
Oh LOL. Her younger videos do have that happiness that comes with "youth" in them. I think social media life has just exaggerated the negative qualities in her - to having things handed out, to make her unsatisfied with what she has. There's always the comparison game and I think it just made it worse for her in terms of what others have and seem to know and what she doesn't.

Reactions: 2
I kinda think that's why she's after these moles and refugees content now. She's trying to establish something for herself that's not about being a mum since she said she wasn't going to become a mummy blogger before. And now she's just throwing different slime against the wall to see which one sticks. And what her new "brand" would be. Considering the awkward way in which she's carrying out these topics, I wonder if gleam suggested them to her to try out.

And the self-shooting is hard but no-one can work with me either is just her "nothing is good enough for my special self" attitude shining through.
It likely is Gleam advising her on this. I work for a marketing agency and we also help manage the branding and profiles of influencers too. We often encourage them to pursue other attributes if they're feeling lost or that their content is a bit lacklustre. However, most of them end up going down the body positive/empowerment route, which Lily seems to try to do but does so in such an awkward and unnatural fashion that it comes across as staged and managed.

Of course self shooting is hard, but if millions of others can make better content with little to no budget on their own, then someone with her money and the ''seasoned professionalism'' should be able to cope.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.