Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Oliver Bonas dress...it's a no for me. And it should be for her as well! She'll wear it with sneakers, she'll slouch and frown and look terrible. Give up the flowery ruffly feminine stuff Lily.
Ha I voted YES...keep the horrible outfits coming. Makes this thread the most entertaining highlight of my day! 😄

As soon as I saw the ghost dress pic I was like, why are you posting the same outfit as before?! Anyway, eagerly awaiting some ‘London food 🌟’ stories 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it the same dress? It some how looks worse..?? Reminds me of that sack dress they wear on I'm a celeb when they're getting changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha I voted YES...keep the horrible outfits coming. Makes this thread the most entertaining highlight of my day! 😄

As soon as I saw this pic I was like, why are you posting the same outfit as before?! Anyway, eagerly awaiting some ‘London food 🌟🙄
She probably won't even show us the food... 'cos that would be slightly interesting....:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like she’s wearing a bloody nightie! That or walking around naked 🤮

She probably won't even show us the food... 'cos that would be slightly interesting....:rolleyes:
I predict a bathroom selfie at the restaurant. Why is she always hiding her face behind her phone...odd behaviour for a (dare I say ‘former’) beauty blogger.

Reactions: 5
I quite like the look in the photo, the way she’s standing gives the dress an interesting shape, then in the next shot when she walks towards the mirror you can see it is still just a potato sack 😂

normally clothes look better in motion, not worse!

Reactions: 4
I have to admit, I actually feel a little sorry for her. For this to be the first time going out to see a friend since lockdown, just shows how few friends she must have, despite still living in the place where she grew up.
I’m sure this pity won’t last long though lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I couldn't stand Lily from the moment I watched one of her first YT videos and it was a Topshop haul. She kept saying "I think it quite suits me", "this actually really suits me", several times. She sounded so smug.

Just popped into my head and needed to get that off my chest. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course not. It’s got to be about Lily!!! Just like the watch was a “congratulations to ME for pushing out a baby” and she deserved a Father’s Day present.

Did anyone see this comment she left on Kate Lavies IG?
Everything is always ‘genius’ you know I think I’m beginning to actually enjoy Moaning Pebbles because she accidentally become a parody of an Influencer - you can imagine Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders making her up for comedy value

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lily has no confidence at all, which is sad. Yes she has become slightly more curvaceous since Grey. Most of us do. But she should wear more fitted clothes and bring in her waist which is tiny. She is a very pretty girl in fairness. A proper jump suit (not boiler suit) belted at the waist with a pair of heals. Hair done up with a smokey eye. She would be very very pretty. I feel like Gok 😂😂😂😂. She just need to get a personality to match lol.

• Heart
I just saw the Victorian nightie outfit! A Lily classic - ‘humm how can I look like a person with absolutely zero idea about how to dress for my body, colouring and for the occasion? I know I’ll throw on a sack! Genius’ as Lily might say! Also she has horrible feet.

• Haha
Maybe it was a dare ...? I mean what else would you wear this outside the house ? To actually out for a meal ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe it was a dare ...? I mean what else would you wear this outside the house ? To actually out for a meal ??
It’s honestly the worst dress I’ve seen all year. It what’s I imagine a hippie wearing on the beaches of Bali or something. She’s just doing herself no favours, her body is great but she just drowns it in the oddest floaty hippie clothes but considers herself as a cool London girl

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.