Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuine question- if it is AD paid work, why doesn’t she used the paid partnership with xxx at the top of the heading?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
genuine question- if it is AD paid work, why doesn’t she used the paid partnership with xxx at the top of the heading?
Because most of her “ads” aren’t paid work, they are gifts so she can’t use that function. She just sticks ad - pr gift on everything which is what blurs the lines

Reactions: 1
shouldn't this say paid work? maybe she is defying her own rule, i have messaged pampers.

Didn't she also say or all of them say they want to work with inclusive brands, lol every single one of them are white babies, you dont even see other ethnicities

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
'ad paid partner' in the caption. She is having a laugh with these ridiculous convoluted terms now. And ad is an ad is an ad.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
'ad paid partner' in the caption. She is having a laugh with these ridiculous convoluted terms now. And ad is an ad is an ad.
yep she makes up these stupid terms then moans it’s confusing. just write ad as that’s what it is lily!

Reactions: 3
Fleur showed her copy of Hiron’s book on her stories this morning, and managed to show both the personalised message for her written in the front of the book, AND noted clearly that it was a Gifted PR Product.

Gifted for PR, Lily, not just gifted from a friend.

Just goes to show how much more class and intelligence Fleur has than Lily.

Reactions: 35
Fleur showed her copy of Hiron’s book on her stories this morning, and managed to show both the personalised message for her written in the front of the book, AND noted clearly that it was a Gifted PR Product.

100% this

I was just coming to say this. Even Zoe put up a half hearted AD notice.

I’ve just starting watching her IGTV.... (I really need to get a life as now all I do I moan)

The hypocrisy is off the chart. Been flogging It Cosmetics CC cream for years - now won’t use it due to shade range. Also mentions a Dior foundation and The bloody Chanel bronzer.

I’m totally on board with the cause - she is just so out of touch - these products are not cheap and I can’t imagine many people would be happy after dropping £40+ on a product that has probably been flogged to death by all of Gleam and now we’re meant to bin it all.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just starting watching her IGTV.... (I really need to get a life as now all I do I moan)

The hypocrisy is off the chart. Been flogging It Cosmetics CC cream for years - now won’t use it due to shade range. Also mentions a Dior foundation and The bloody Chanel bronzer.

I’m totally on board with the cause - she is just so out of touch - these products are not cheap and I can’t imagine many people would be happy after dropping £40+ on a product that has probably been flogged to death by all of Gleam and now we’re meant to bin it all.
I genuinely would like to hear what are people thought about this? Is such an influencer thing to do, I form a book club and now I Marie-kondo my make up so I can buy for makeup and earn some AD-Affiliate Link from all of you

Reactions: 2
Shes said she spent so much money on cult beauty but now she has affiliatz links with cult beauty what does that mean?? She earns money if we buy via the link ?

Reactions: 7
I have been thinking about Lily and when you really look back what has she ever done that was original. She has just jumped on the blogging bandwagon and rode the train into the station. She has no original thought. All her blogs have been about bog standard stuff that everyone else is doing. Reviewing make up that costs a fortune, decorating a house, having a baby. She could be doing so much more living in London but it all boils down to the fact that she is essentially LAZY. Christ by 7.30am every day I have got up, had a shower, checked work emails and walked the dog, got my son up for home school and then left for work myself. I come home at 5 and do boring mundane household chores for an hour - i'm no Mrs Hinch but my house is clean. Some evenings I ride my bike some evenings we watch TV. I find time to post on the tattle and have a gander round SM. I get all that done with a full time stressful job. She does absolutely duck all all day sat at home and moans about that. She really gets on my nerves I do not think there is another example of a blogger who has got by doing proper duck all (as Mickey Flanagan would say) like she has.
Love the MF reference 👍

Reactions: 1
Shes said she spent so much money on cult beauty but now she has affiliatz links with cult beauty what does that mean?? She earns money if we buy via the link ?
Yep! And it doesn’t matter if you buy the item or another item. The cookies can last up to 30 days, so even if she linked the scrunchy and you buy some lipstick, she still gets the commission.

Reactions: 7
Clicking an affiliate link will leave a cookie on your browser for that website. While the cookie is still there (roughly for 30 or so days), if you buy ANYTHING at all from that website, the influencer whose link it was will earn a small percentage from your purchase.

The very crafty influencer will make sure to post their “favourites” video, and leave an affiliate link for a different website for each product. So, they’ll cover Cult Beauty, Superdrug, Boots, Amazon, etc. To cast the net as wide as they possibly can.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think LP felt the need to specify that Caroline was a "real life friend" because she considers her an actual friend. (still should have labelled it clearly) but Fleur doesn't consider YouTubers friends... She stepped back from that crowd a long time back.

Lily just thinks she's far superior because ... Well.... It's lily.

Reactions: 4
Clicking an affiliate link will leave a cookie on your browser for that website. While the cookie is still there (roughly for 30 or so days), if you buy ANYTHING at all from that website, the influencer whose link it was will earn a small percentage from your purchase.

Thank you so much, so even if i buy on the website but not through her link she gets commission, i thought it was only throught the influencer’s link

i hope i make sense, english is not my first language

The very crafty influencer will make sure to post their “favourites” video, and leave an affiliate link for a different website for each product. So, they’ll cover Cult Beauty, Superdrug, Boots, Amazon, etc. To cast the net as wide as they possibly can.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.