Lily Pebbles #6 the Tattle thread works harder than Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyone without kids or pets and have a husband that is tidy/anal like Mark can keep their home tidy too, idk why she seems like the first person doing so?
I guess the same people need Anna's advice who need Marie Kondo to tell them how to fold a shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New book from Caroline. “Gift as in from a friend an actual friend”
Yes Lily, but it’s also HER book not just a random book she thought you might like. You are also up her arse all the time so she knew you’d share it.
Basically, you need to declare it #gifted

🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes Lily, but it’s also HER book not just a random book she thought you might like. You are also up her arse all the time so she knew you’d share it.

🤦🏼‍♀️
Haha, again she’s being so salty about gifts! Yes, it’s from Caroline, but as you rightly point out, Caroline is obviously trying to SELL her book, so this can definitely be classified as PR …
Lily, the more you complain about the term “gift”, the less credible you become …

Reactions: 16
Haha, again she’s being so salty about gifts! Yes, it’s from Caroline, but as you rightly point out, Caroline is obviously trying to SELL her book, so this can definitely be classified as PR …
Lily, the more you complain about the term “gift”, the less credible you become …
Go file a complaint to ASA so sneaky. Is the same as Nars sending tit to their influencers, Nars can be own by her dad for all we care, gift is a gift, declare it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

🤦🏼‍♀️

Hahahaa I love that this is a conflict for her loool. It's just such a Lily thing. But nah that would deffo have to be gifted because they sent Caroline the book to give out to people for free which is advertising, even if isn't paid for and no one bats an eyelid if it's your friend with 200 followers. But when you plaster your life online Lily you need to declare it #gifted lest you "confuse" us simpletons who don't understand

Go file a complaint to ASA so sneaky. Is the same as Nars sending tit to their influencers, Nars can be own by her dad for all we care, gift is a gift, declare it.
Yeah, there’s a difference between a gift for PR reasons and a gift just because. This book was def a gift for PR reasons because 1) it’s just come out and 2) Caroline has been squawking about pre-order for months and now she’s doing press for it. Now, if Caroline gives Lily book next year, after the press stuff is done, that’s a gift “just because”. There’s no longer an immediate monetary need.

Reactions: 8
Ugh that awful scrunchie she got from Cult Beauty. The woman just has no taste or sense of style - before she showed herself wearing it I thought it might have been for Greige!

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ve not listened to their dull podcast but when Anna was talking about it in her vlog, all I thought was how insensitive the pair of them came across as lots of uni students are not going to have the same experiences due to COVID, like graduations are cancelled etc, they’re both just ticking over further into irrelevancy

Reactions: 23
I’ve not listened to their dull podcast but when Anna was talking about it in her vlog, all I thought was how insensitive the pair of them came across as lots of uni students are not going to have the same experiences due to COVID, like graduations are cancelled etc, they’re both just ticking over further into irrelevancy
Yes it seems like a very strange time for them to be reminiscing about their bog-standard uni experiences when current students and prospective students for September will have a very unconventional university experience; being expected to socially distance at uni, cancellation of social events, learning online etc. I was gutted that my graduation was cancelled.

Reactions: 13
Ugh that awful scrunchie she got from Cult Beauty. The woman just has no taste or sense of style - before she showed herself wearing it I thought it might have been for Greige!
Oh and funnily enough is this the order from Cult Beauty that she was complaining about how much she spent on it a few days ago? That today has popped up as ‘ad/aff link’. So not such a hardship to place that order hey Lily? And that scrunchie is vile unless you’re a 4 year old.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I just can’t

Wow, what a trailblazer she is. She’s such a visionary to all of us... I honestly would never have thought of listening to podcasts in the background whilst doing other things, but now I do. Thanks Lily!

• Haha
I have just watched an old video of hers from when she was pregnant and she seemed so happy and excited about having a baby. Made me feel very sad for poor Grey. I feel like Lily is blaming her for losing the opportunities and struggling with her engagement.

Reactions: 5
I thought the scrunchie was a bag of some kind of bath pearl type things haha. She is not a scrunchie kind of gal.

I have been thinking about Lily and when you really look back what has she ever done that was original. She has just jumped on the blogging bandwagon and rode the train into the station. She has no original thought. All her blogs have been about bog standard stuff that everyone else is doing. Reviewing make up that costs a fortune, decorating a house, having a baby. She could be doing so much more living in London but it all boils down to the fact that she is essentially LAZY. Christ by 7.30am every day I have got up, had a shower, checked work emails and walked the dog, got my son up for home school and then left for work myself. I come home at 5 and do boring mundane household chores for an hour - i'm no Mrs Hinch but my house is clean. Some evenings I ride my bike some evenings we watch TV. I find time to post on the tattle and have a gander round SM. I get all that done with a full time stressful job. She does absolutely duck all all day sat at home and moans about that. She really gets on my nerves I do not think there is another example of a blogger who has got by doing proper duck all (as Mickey Flanagan would say) like she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought the scrunchie was a bag of some kind of bath pearl type things haha. She is not a scrunchie kind of gal.
She is deffo not a scrunchie type of gal. Ironically, she is the ultimate definition of ‘influenced’ and just jumps on the latest bandwagon.

Reactions: 8
That scrunchie is a joke! It's like they had a competition to design the most ridiculous thing possible and see which idiots would buy it.

It looks like a voile bag with sugared almonds in it. Like a wedding favour

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.