Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she moved on from dining table disaster back to one of her all time hits tampon-gate.

1) i still cant believe she doesnt know these things are not meant to be flushed cant she read instructions or are they too wordy for her

2) you dun really need a bag to keep ur used tampon? A tissue or toilet paper will do, wrap it up before throwing into a bin.

3) who tf doesnt line their bins???

This woman is endlessly entertaining stupid

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Except most people would engage their brain and look at the number of servings before ordering a cake. This is nothing to do with being a mum, you're just inept.

1000495141.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Except most people would engage their brain and look at the number of servings before ordering a cake. This is nothing to do with being a mum, you're just inept.

View attachment 2926630
is she trying to be relatable by talking about budget? She is independently very wealthy, and comes from a very wealthy family. She can easily afford £150 on a custom cake.

Reactions: 30

View attachment 2926630
"A classic case of" ... Detailed scenario that has only happened to her and probably a small handful of others.
#sorelatable

Also, I'm sorry but if she has spent the same on a supermarket cake and those basic witch cupcakes as a custom cake from a professional would cost then she needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2926630
a classis case of a mum stupid person doing stupid things and trying to make it a flex

has she never hosted a party? i really wonder what was her upbringing like because even a 6 y.o. me knew that the number of guests for my birthday party correlated with the amount of food needed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having a ‘budget’ only seems to apply to her home and family. I don’t remember any budgeting being mentioned when she bought the Loewe bag.

Reactions: 28
The navy will hide the stains, sure. The cream won’t!
She’s not trying to hide stains, she’s trying to desperately save the disaster she’s created with her bench and dining table by finally matching something to her walls / kitchen. She’ll never admit she was wrong and changed her mind though. This also won’t save it from looking awful, but its at least not throwing another colour into the mix

Reactions: 8
I genuinely can’t get over the fact she’s gone for shiny, glossy maroon waves next to her hague blue kitchen! What was she thinking? I’m genuinely gobsmacked at how anyone would think that’s a good idea.

is this really what is trendy? Maroon shiny paint?

I think she needs to admit defeat and return that table.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s not trying to hide stains, she’s trying to desperately save the disaster she’s created with her bench and dining table by finally matching something to her walls / kitchen. She’ll never admit she was wrong and changed her mind though. This also won’t save it from looking awful, but its at least not throwing another colour into the mix
Thing is, the kitchen is black now, so it’s not even really matching 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Problem is her kitchen isn’t navy anymore… it’s black so actually this won’t match at all 😬
---
Thing is, the kitchen is black now, so it’s not even really matching 💀
Haha didn’t see your reply!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.