Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should maybe rethink the Auschwitz comment, it can be seen as highly offensive and poor taste however you meant it.
Did you see this striped shirt? That's all I meant. The rest is interpretation and I'm not here for it, sorry to disappoint.

Did you see this striped shirt? That's all I meant. The rest is interpretation and I'm not here for it, sorry to disappoint.
I don’t really care what you’re here for, your comment was offensive and couldn’t be interpreted any other way than offensive.
Just because someone happens to wear a stripe shirt that doesn’t equate to them being a prisoner of a war camp and partaking in a fashion show for the pleasure of German soldiers.

You’re clearly uneducated, non remorseful and argumentative which is fine as I’m not here for that either and it speaks volumes about you as a person.
Aushwitz is a period of history that shouldn’t be mocked especially not on a Jewish creators thread regardless of how often she mentions the faith.
There is also other Jewish ladies on this thread so try engaging that 1 brain cell of yours before you spout antisemitism so freely.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t really care what you’re here for, your comment was offensive and couldn’t be interpreted any other way than offensive.
Just because someone happens to wear a stripe shirt that doesn’t equate to them being a prisoner of a war camp and partaking in a fashion show for the pleasure of German soldiers.

You’re clearly uneducated, non remorseful and argumentative which is fine as I’m not here for that either and it speaks volumes about you as a person.
Aushwitz is a period of history that shouldn’t be mocked especially not on a Jewish creators thread regardless of how often she mentions the faith.
There is also other Jewish ladies on this thread so try engaging that 1 brain cell of yours before you spout antisemitism so freely.
I get how you feel, but we were reprimanded for “policing” comments by moderators on here recently so maybe we should ignore what we don’t like and scroll on. Hard as it is.

Reactions: 7
Love how Lily has been begging her agencies to get her M&S deal for years, and now she's got it, she implies that their cakes are not only too small, but need 'jazzing up'. Ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I get how you feel, but we were reprimanded for “policing” comments by moderators on here recently so maybe we should ignore what we don’t like and scroll on. Hard as it is.
What I originally said wasn’t policing comments, it was a friendly suggestion of rethinking her very offensive antisemitic comment she doubled down on it and then argued with me so I replied.
I’ve reported her comment and her for being offensive and antisemitic as that’s exactly what it was and I’ve ignored her.

Reactions: 6
Love how Lily has been begging her agencies to get her M&S deal for years, and now she's got it, she implies that their cakes are not only too small, but need 'jazzing up'. Ouch.
lily the marketing genius strikes again! she will definitely be surprised and a little wobbly when the m&s deal will dry up 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s got absolutely zero foresight lmao. Why is she so dumb?!
that's easy! when you think everything revolves around you and surround yourself with enough yes men, you rarely have to take responsibility for anything 🙃 your own decision included

i bet you lily's very pleased with her m&s posts and thinks she could be their marketing advisor

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Silly question, but won’t any cushion just slide off that sleek narrow bench all the time?

Reactions: 13
Maybe she'll get those very attractive elastic straps on them, like what you have with cushions for outdoor chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember guyyss, no vlog today because Lily is simply too toooooo busy to put a few clips together.

Mod edit, can someone start a new thread and we can draw a line on these arguments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
if people have to zoom in to actually see your face behind your teeth, then your dentist did something wrong 💀and the hair is not a good look either

it also never ceases to surprise me how much older they look despite having such a cushy lifestyle, if you told me they were in their late 40s, i would believe it

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.