Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh first world problems, Poobs. She definitely hates it, the need to justify everything on Instagram is a dead giveaway. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why they didn’t have a bench and table with seating opposite made for that awkward space. In a matching or contrasting colour to the kitchen and flooring. She’s too impetuous then regrets it!

Reactions: 14
Oh god, the table. This is typical Lily, decided she wanted something about five minutes ago and has to have it NOW so she does a bodge job, sulked about it not being gifted to her and will now moan about it until she does it all over again. Rinse and repeat forever.

Reactions: 14
Why does she keep saying that soooo many people will be able to sit on the bench? Maybe they can, but only 3 of them will be able to eat from the table 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does she keep saying that soooo many people will be able to sit on the bench? Maybe they can, but only 3 of them will be able to eat from the table 🫠
Not even! It's two between those chonky legs. Maaaaaybe 3 kids.

Y'all have already said what needed to be said. It's abysmal, but I expected nothing else!

She should've painted the bench the same color as the cupboards and done a fun patterned cushion (that will be slipping and sliding around since there's no where to affix it). Then at least everything would've matched 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't hate the bench IF she put a table with decent proportions with it... Not sure why brother in law couldn't make a table to go with the bench. You can get lots of options for table legs (eg metal frames) and can then make custom size and stain to shade of your choice. Just looks daft with at least 1/3 of the bench where there's no way to reach the table.
also, I would be annoyed if I ordered based on the website photos and got that yellow shade- it looks cheap

Reactions: 11
i remember visiting a castle turned into hotel by tacky people during communism as a kid with school and the interior looked similar to lily's current dining situation 💀 maybe slightly better

• Haha
Reactions: 13
with being “on a budget”
It was really strange hearing her say she's on a budget. Don't think she's uttered that phrase ever before. Coincidentally enough, this table is the first thing she had to pay (fully) out of her own pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was really strange hearing her say she's on a budget. Don't think she's uttered that phrase ever before. Coincidentally enough, this table is the first thing she had to pay (fully) out of her own pocket.
Remember her buying that Loewe bag (not seen it in a while btw) not too long ago? That bag easily cost 5 or 6 times more than the new table. Priorities, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s probably been on the beg for ages but no one took the bait.
Meanwhile over in east London us plebs all go to Lofty’s and buy ‘newly new’ (ie returned & end of line) furniture for bargain prices ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Howling at her going on and on about how she had to get a narrow table because that space is apparently not big enough for a normal table, and now the table is too small 😂😂😂 it just looks an absolute mess, she obviously wanted to one up Anna by getting a slightly more jazzy bench but it just looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just imagining “loadssss” of people piled up on the bench opposite the two people who are allowed the seats 🤣 with no space to put their plates down

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't believe she cares that much about a table. Bloody hell. 2 kids , a husband and a job and all she's bloody going on about is a table. And by the way it looks so tit. Like she's walked round a furtinure shop with her eyes shut and picked random items. She's such a weirdo

Reactions: 16
I think the bench is hideous and so is the colour. Everything is so mis matched in her kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New HOUSE, I reckon
This is 100% why she won’t fork out for the expensive furniture she really wants. She’s waiting for a new house so she can do a whole new reno pretending her style has changed when she doesn’t have a drop of her own style anyway.

They’ll be looking to move within a year for sure

Reactions: 9
Remind me to never say anything bad about Anna’s kitchen bench again. Hers is an interior design masterpiece in comparison 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.