Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she trying to be relatable by talking about budget? She is independently very wealthy, and comes from a very wealthy family. She can easily afford £150 on a custom cake.
The truth of the matter is that she doesn't want to spend money on her kid's birthday party.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
On a scale of full pyjama set to jeans at a funeral, how black tie appropriate will Lily be dressed?
All I know is those hideous nude sandals WILL be making an appearance with her yucky big toes sticking up 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s not on a budget, she’s just cheap. It’s an “investment” when she is asking her followers to part with their money and buy the items she is flogging, but whenever she has to buy something it’s endless moaning about expenses and budget. It’s particularly gauche since she gets so much kindly gifted. After getting freebies on renos, clothing, vacations and food, the least she could do is shell out for a higher quality piece of furniture she could use for years. If she had purchased one nicer table 3 years ago instead of three tit tables she probably would have spent around the same amount of money.
Dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
“It says black tie on the invite, but then a lot of my friends’ weddings are black tie too, and I don’t know if it’s like an London-y wedding-y thing but I don’t like wearing black tie-y clothes so I choose to dress for comfort and ignore the host’s request. Let me show you how I’m going to bring my Uniqlo bag with. So clever!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
“It says black tie on the invite, but then a lot of my friends’ weddings are black tie too, and I don’t know if it’s like an London-y wedding-y thing but I don’t like wearing black tie-y clothes so I choose to dress for comfort and ignore the host’s request. Let me show you how I’m going to bring my Uniqlo bag with. So clever!”
Looooool

Reactions: 5
I completely missed that she’d changed the colour of the kitchen! I have to admit it does look good, I actually quite like the kitchen. Just not paired with the preschool dining bench!

Reactions: 5
I just can’t imagine spending several times more on one handbag than on a dining table! Her priorities are so off.

Reactions: 17
I just can’t imagine spending several times more on one handbag than on a dining table! Her priorities are so off.
This! With her income I wouldn't have judged her dropping £3k on a lovely dining table and chairs with a view to keeping them for 20 years, but a handbag. No.

Reactions: 14

Did she sort of justify buying that bag cos she achieved certain work goals lately so it is a reward for HERSELF (heaven forbids she spend and share the reward with the rest of the family by getting the dining table).
Oh yes I found the receipt! Screenshot included!

The birthday cake and her documentation of it is so horrible. She likes to think that she is very creative and artistic, so these DIY projects save her money and she can execute the task properly. In reality, she realises it takes too much time, she isnt good at it, and she comes off as seeming frustrated,and like she is so done trying. There is a reason why store bought stuff costs a certain amount because things are already made! Time and effort cost money, this Poobs doesnt know.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The birthday cake and her documentation of it is so horrible. She likes to think that she is very creative and artistic, so these DIY projects save her money and she can execute the task properly. In reality, she realises it takes too much time, she isnt good at it, and she comes off as seeming frustrated,and like she is so done trying. There is a reason why store bought stuff costs a certain amount because things are already made! Time and effort cost money, this Poobs doesnt know.
She tried...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she sort of justify buying that bag cos she achieved certain work goals lately so it is a reward for HERSELF (heaven forbids she spend and share the reward with the rest of the family by getting the dining table).
Oh yes I found the receipt! Screenshot included!
Do we think the ‘work goal’ was her being told she’d finally got an ad job with M&S? Not sure what else she has feasibly ‘achieved’ work wise recently

Reactions: 15
Do we think the ‘work goal’ was her being told she’d finally got an ad job with M&S? Not sure what else she has feasibly ‘achieved’ work wise recently
The irony being the “too small” cake she bodged for the birthday was from M&S 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.