Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She HATES it. This is wonderful to witness in real time. Her pea-brain can’t square away that this is exactly what she ordered.

The underlying problem is that Lily thinks whatever next new thing (garment, product, area of the house etc) she is fixated on will make her happy. The dopamine hit is only ever super brief and then she’s on to the next thing but remains fundamentally miserable.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She HATES it. This is wonderful to witness in real time. Her pea-brain can’t square away that this is exactly what she ordered.

The underlying problem is that Lily thinks whatever next new thing (garment, product, area of the house etc) she is fixated on will make her happy. The dopamine hit is only ever super brief and then she’s on to the next thing but remains fundamentally miserable.

It is so so mismatched to the sleek-ish clean monochrome side of the kitchen which I thought look good enough then you turn ard and the dining area is this hipster wannabe monstrosity like wthh

Reactions: 15
Has she ever promoted her fellow influencers' product without trying to insert herself in it as well? Ruth wrote a book and Lily says Ruth worked so hard and Lily feels like she lived through it with Ruth 🤣 Sure you did, Lils. Bet Ruth is having a laugh watching that stroy. Such a bizzare thing to say. Always trying to rub off someone else's work and success on herself ,our dear old Lils.
IMG_20240509_152304_710.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah WE know, Lily! WE aren’t stupid!! 🙄🙄
---
Has she ever promoted her fellow influencers' product without trying to insert herself in it as well? Ruth wrote a book and Lily says Ruth worked so hard and Lily feels like she lived through it with Ruth 🤣 Sure you did, Lils. Bet Ruth is having a laugh watching that stroy. Such a bizzare thing to say. Always trying to rub off someone else's work and success on herself ,our dear old Lils.
View attachment 2924851
That’s so her! Shut up, Lily 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Came here to say the exact same thing! She absolutely hates it and it’s been there for all of 5 minutes 😂😂😂 this is hilarious and peak Moany Pebbles - the cushion isn’t even in yet either to make it worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Five seconds on Google images brings up a million better ways to execute it. Don’t know why she’s harping on about budgets either, take on one extra piece of brand work for an easy £5-8k and it’s done!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Five seconds on Google images brings up a million better ways to execute it. Don’t know why she’s harping on about budgets either, take on one extra piece of brand work for an easy £5-8k and it’s done!
The budget comment is a load of rubbish, she can easily afford to execute something like this properly, she just feels entitled to this stuff and doesn’t want to shell out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
is she going to keep it even though she hates it? What a complete idiot! Just send it back and buy a more logical table, if I’d spent £500 on it I wouldn’t be satisfied without loving it.
Or get a second hand one! I got an amazing kitchen table, fits 6 of us, rustic looking but I painted the legs to suit our needs and it was £100

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she's trying to emulate a more Lucy Williams type interior style, more colour and print and texture...it does not work.

Reactions: 11
Nobody told me it would be so yellow!…
Maybe look at the pictures next time? I feel like the tone was quite visible on some of the pictures…
PS: Also, the whole set up looks terrible. Can’t believe she thought those table legs were practical for this situation, they take so much space… the two (small) chairs look squished. Everything is so chunky and doesn’t fit the space.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The denial of “my home is not a show home” - ok Lily, as if you don’t think about ever corner in your home in terms of how insta trendy it is! 😂

also now it’s the chairs fault, new chairs on the way then 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The wood looks so cheap - she can definitely afford a nicer one especially as she will likely claim the tax back

Reactions: 10

the maroon of the bench is far too brown to go with the black of the kitchen...its awful

Reactions: 15
Oh my bleeping life this stroy is PEAK Lily!
Her home is not like other homes, you guys 🤪
IMG_20240509_155725.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is that monstrous ensemble. I like mismatched furniture but that's just hideous. The table is the wrong size completely as well. How can everyone pile on the bench to eat, the people on both ends will have no table to put their dinner on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s definitely having a wobble.

Also wild that Lily equates how much money she would be (reluctantly) ok parting with, with being “on a budget”. So tone deaf. As ever she has zero clue how the vast vast majority of people live.

Attachments

• Haha
Her whole dining area is giving so much entertainment I loveeeee!!!! Go on Poobs!! Pls moan away!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.