Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a sick bug yesterday and a sore neck, but has had the physio round. Is it me being neurotic or is that not ok if there’s a bug in the house..?
Also...wow... What world does she live in that you wake up with a bit of a sore neck and not only be able to get an appointment that day, but have someone come to your house??

Reactions: 22
so shes having a 'crazy week' where she has a stiff neck and is watching someone else fit a bench in her kitchen and that means she doesn't have time to make a video for this Sunday?? theres 4 full days left before Sunday

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Also...wow... What world does she live in that you wake up with a bit of a sore neck and not only be able to get an appointment that day, but have someone come to your house??
Yeah what the hell’s that about? 🤬
---
I wrongly assumed they were having the table made to match the bench. They’re having an oval light wood table?! Ok 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to flick through her stories as she went on, on and on about the bench and the table. Yawn, yawn, yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are we all ringing up work today saying we don’t have time to do our jobs…..Make a shorter f’ing vlog Lils…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to flick through her stories as she went on, on and on about the bench and the table. Yawn, yawn, yawn!

She makes the whole table decision SO DIFFICULT in her mind and she is not done talking about it cos she said she will tell us about it another time … wtf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s sick from a day of having to look after the kids 😆
She must've paid for something out of her own pocket. Ouch!
---
so shes having a 'crazy week' where she has a stiff neck and is watching someone else fit a bench in her kitchen and that means she doesn't have time to make a video for this Sunday?? theres 4 full days left before Sunday
Says the ghoul who boasted about being so ahead in her vlogs, you guys but no one could ever guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must've paid for something out of her own pocket. Ouch!
---

Says the ghoul who boasted about being so ahead in her vlogs, you guys but no one could ever guess!

She did say she was ahead only because those were ads that were pre-approved.. so I guess when left to her own devices to post a regular non-sponsored video she cant be arsed to do it (or in this case resort to some flimsy excuse and make a fuss about it in her stories). She cld have just filmed a sit down video but nobody told her and as an OG content creator she cant even plan out something to film in the next four days ahead. Fking distracted (with the dining area - no doubt she must have been filming that for a future HOME update vlog) - and also just plain lazy more like it.

Reactions: 8
Good god, I just watched the table drivel, she just talks so much nonsense! How does she make everything in life so hard.
Also £500 for a dining table is not a lot of money if I know the sort she'll be going for, if you want to buy new (I would get something secondhand personally) and you want solid wood then it's not going to cost £90 is it 🙄

I also think that bench is hideous, it looks like an awkward height, I feel like it should have been shorter or much taller and clad most of the wall, the proportions just look all wrong.

Reactions: 10
She did say she was ahead only because those were ads that were pre-approved.. so I guess when left to her own devices to post a regular non-sponsored video she cant be arsed to do it (or in this case resort to some flimsy excuse and make a fuss about it in her stories). She cld have just filmed a sit down video but nobody told her and as an OG content creator she cant even plan out something to film in the next four days ahead. Fking distracted (with the dining area - no doubt she must have been filming that for a future HOME update vlog) - and also just plain lazy more like it.
"Free stuff, yay
Free work, nay"

–Lily Pebbles Martin Garnham

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ that was mind numbing shite she was talking. £500 for a table too expensive? She living in the real world?

And that bench looks absolutely crap. But what did we expect?

She has no taste and her eye for detail is up her arse. That kitchen's on its way out for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ that was mind numbing shite she was talking. £500 for a table too expensive? She living in the real world?
Well since she changes her table at least once a year she probably doesn’t want to spend any money on it… also she has been begging for two years for a free table and no one’s came through so she’s had to spend money herself and of course will complain about it.

Reactions: 14
Good god, I just watched the table drivel, she just talks so much nonsense! How does she make everything in life so hard.
Also £500 for a dining table is not a lot of money if I know the sort she'll be going for, if you want to buy new (I would get something secondhand personally) and you want solid wood then it's not going to cost £90 is it 🙄

I also think that bench is hideous, it looks like an awkward height, I feel like it should have been shorter or much taller and clad most of the wall, the proportions just look all wrong.
Totally agree. How about selling one of your handbags that you have no qualms shelling out £1500 for and buying a really nice real wood table, oak for example., and being happy with it for more than five bleeping minutes. That bench is a joke, looks like something you see in a spit and sawdust pub where everyone puts down their drink and looks at you as you walk in! And if you’ve got a larger than average arse, you are going to slide off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is that bench?! Is it really a rusty red colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The trouble with Lily and her interiors is that she hates her house and all the renovations they did to it originally 😅 so she’s just throwing random things in that she sees on Pinterest in the hopes that people will be impressed but it’s an absolute mess

Navy lounge, navy sofas, green and beige striped footstool, stark white ikea-esque built in cupboards in the runway, random straight bench, wavy dining bench in dark burgundy, grey striped cushion, light wood dining table, navy kitchen - just absolutely awful awful

I think she already regrets the bench, it does not look good in her kitchen

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.