Lily Pebbles #49 Covent Karen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she using this color only because it is trendy??
Whats with the back rest? Whats with the curly lines? She the same wavy pattern to the wall paint in Grey’s room right?

She has no taste no style, always trying to copy latest IG trend.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How does that colour look good in her home? She has dark blue on one side, then lots of white, and then the black windows..isn't her kitchen blue, too? What a mess.

Reactions: 21
It looks like it will be uncomfortable even with the cushions and won’t they just slide around and be really annoying? And it will be hard to clean under. Good choice Lily.

Reactions: 18
It looks huge. I don’t like the colour and not too keen on glossy wood either. To each their own!

Reactions: 12
Reminds me of a bench you might see in a kids playground or train station where they’ve tried to make it a bit ‘jazzy’ 😂 Looks really uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah I’m not a fan of the glossy wood. Maybe it’ll look better with the cushions on and the table in front of it, but it’s such a bold colour which I feel like she’ll grow tired of in a year or two. I don’t know why she didn’t just do the same blue that’s on the kitchen cabinets.

Lily never not plagued by the green eyed monster. And definitely using a burner account to keep tabs on Anna

IMG_2510.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
How does that colour look good in her home? She has dark blue on one side, then lots of white, and then the black windows..isn't her kitchen blue, too? What a mess.
Let’s not forget the green and beige Dunelm ottoman she just got.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lily's house is like a big museum of interior micro trends, there's literally nothing personal and nothing timeless

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she using this color only because it is trendy??
Whats with the back rest? Whats with the curly lines? She the same wavy pattern to the wall paint in Grey’s room right?

She has no taste no style, always trying to copy latest IG trend.
Matilda Goad.png

It's some poor man's Matilda Goad, the Poundland version, that's why the bench has that scalloped detail. Only shittier.
Now guess who else is currently into MG..?
AH-NAAAAHHHHH!
Matilda Goad Ah-nah.png

Not an inch of personality, style or character. Both of them.

• Haha
Ok i know why she choose that color - so all that bolognese sauce that she and the family eats wont show up if they spill everywhere - she always gives the impression they are messy eaters who only eats tomato sauce pasta for every dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
No storage under the bench seems like a wasted opportunity
Oh, but you see, it's very very important to have somewhere to put your legs, eventhough it would mostly be the kids. And now at least they'll have somewhere to hide the spaghetti bolognese they seem to have all the time....
---
Ok i know why she choose that color - so all that bolognese sauce that she and the family eats wont show up if they spill everywhere - she always gives the impression they are messy eaters who only eats tomato sauce pasta for every dinner.
Had not read your comment. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there going to be seating on the opposite side or are they all going to sit it a row? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.