Lily Pebbles #47 A slime trail of lame šŸŒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think itā€™s her sisterā€™s house.
Wonder who was first with the 'gallery wall' (and not just 'putting up some pictures in the hallway'), and if her sister did it the right way by tracing all frames on kraft paper first, and then arranging it on the wall exactly how you want it, before hitting even one nail into it...

Reactions: 6
Lilyā€™s gone out for the dayā€¦.

And sheā€™s NOT in Coal Drops bleeping Yard!

Hallelujah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it's either "don't be a dick" or some generic french phase because lily is sooo creative

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2548470

Youā€™re literally in the hairdresserā€™s, Lily! FFS, just ask the professional for tips!
I'm way late and catching up on this thread, but omg she's insufferable. Like get a real problem, Lily. šŸ˜‚

It's also hilarious how she brought her laptop to the hair salon...because she's clearly SO busy with "work." She probably saved up one email all week to type up then, just so she could pretend she had a job and make a whole scene about how she's such a multitasker. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm way late and catching up on this thread, but omg she's insufferable. Like get a real problem, Lily. šŸ˜‚

It's also hilarious how she brought her laptop to the hair salon...because she's clearly SO busy with "work." She probably saved up one email all week to type up then, just so she could pretend she had a job and make a whole scene about how she's such a multitasker. :rolleyes:
Oh gosh did no one tell her sheā€™ll get hair in the keyboard?
Seriously though the laptop is so unnecessary and get in the way of the person trying to do their job and theyā€™ll be worried about getting hair / product on it. Itā€™s quite rude actually.
If you must then why not just go on your phone and respond to emails / reply to comments etc.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m honestly surprised itā€™s took her this long to get a Ganni hat, obviously waited til it was gifted. Unfortunately not by the brand but a family member šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Lily being a dique šŸ˜‚
Quite surprised Ghoulily didn't state LONDON MUM in that dreadful caption, yet Wankily is giving herself away on the pretending part. Pretending and failing though.
Silver lining: eh, at least, we don't see her fuglily mug or her dodgy hoofs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I live 5 mins from the bridge she posted. šŸ« 

Itā€™s right next to a major town thatā€™s been pushing for city status. There is indeed a country park and protected natural area underneath it, and on the other side some fields and public footpaths that lead to some smaller villages. Itā€™s actually a really nice spot for walks, especially along the river shores.

But she is absolutely not as ā€˜out in the sticksā€™ as sheā€™d have you believe. šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She posts the same 'city girl in the country' nonsense everytime she is more than a mile from a tube station.

It might pass as cute when you are 16 and don't know better, but this doofas is a broken record.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live 5 mins from the bridge she posted. šŸ« 

Itā€™s right next to a major town thatā€™s been pushing for city status. There is indeed a country park and protected natural area underneath it, and on the other side some fields and public footpaths that lead to some smaller villages. Itā€™s actually a really nice spot for walks, especially along the river shores.

But she is absolutely not as ā€˜out in the sticksā€™ as sheā€™d have you believe. šŸ˜…
Agree. I know that area very well!

Reactions: 6
So glad she found time to post her wrap up or whatever she calls it. Not sure what we'd have done if we'd missed out....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.