Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh, I think it shows a marginally more mature attitude, and that she can mention Anne without it being a big deal. Confirms to me that Anne did the dumping.
Ann(e) strikes me as the kind of person who would break out into hives and do a nervous giggle if lily's name was mentioned amongst friends. Although I think she ditched lily, I think she gradually stopped replying to messages and kept making excuses for not meeting up rather than saying I no longer want to be friends due to xyz . She's conflict avoidant which is why Mark is allowed to get away with his big bollock behaviour and think everything he says or does is great

Reactions: 29
She's conflict avoidant which is why Mark is allowed to get away with his big bollock behaviour and think everything he says or does is great
It's also a reason why Lily and her have been "friends" for so long. Everyone else would have a word or two as soon as Lily openly disclosed that Mark wasn't getting along with his colleagues, lol. And tbh I can't see those two having a healthy discussion about their friendship at all – Lily almost dies whenever somebody dares to say something that isn't 120% praise and Anna ignores everything that isn't pink, glitter and positive vibezzz.

Reactions: 16
I am annoyed she hasn't addressed it now. I knew Anna wouldn't but I thought Lily might eventually. I think she may have said something rude to Anna, who knows, we will never know it seems. So they wanted us to invest in their friendship when they had a podcast and featured heavily in eachothers content. So disingenuous

Reactions: 16
Hypermobile thumbs ✌🏼. I’ve noticed that Fleur has hypermobility in her hands too (not a hand weirdo, just my job so see it all the time 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hypermobile thumbs ✌🏼. I’ve noticed that Fleur has hypermobility in her hands too (not a hand weirdo, just my job so see it all the time 😂)
My son has this in all his fingers and elbows do this twisty thing that makes it look like he has dislocated his arms 😆. He also has dyspraxia. Not sure if it is related

Reactions: 7
I rarely comment on this thread, but do enjoy the comments.. I've always thought Lily and Mark didn't get along, I recall Lily looking annoyed because Mark commented on her hair. this was around the time when Lily was having a hair crisis (again). Mark liked her hair curly or something along those lines..

Reactions: 8
I rarely comment on this thread, but do enjoy the comments.. I've always thought Lily and Mark didn't get along, I recall Lily looking annoyed because Mark commented on her hair. this was around the time when Lily was having a hair crisis (again). Mark liked her hair curly or something along those lines..
For sureee Mark doesn't like Lily. I think she also once commented that Mark would show up to theirs (Lily and Rich's) and immediately start cleaning the kitchen or something lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
For sureee Mark doesn't like Lily. I think she also once commented that Mark would show up to theirs (Lily and Rich's) and immediately start cleaning the kitchen or something lol.
Given her views on laundry I'm not surprised. I used to do this at my husband's student house because it was GRIM and there was always stuff on the plates/glasses. You'd hope for better from 30+ yr olds with kids who get sent free cleaning products.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, she said he used to come to her house and immediately start scrubbing the sink as it was always so filthy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yeah, she said he used to come to her house and immediately start scrubbing the sink as it was always so filthy.
Maybe this was the action she threw back in Anne’s face. They’re living like students in their rat infested non-mansion. A far cry from their pristine flat.

Reactions: 10
That's weird and rude no matter how dirty someone's house is.
Absolutely no manners or decorum! What a brilliant way to humiliate someone in their own home. Mark doesn’t like Lily because he was jealous of her taking Anna away from him. Classic boyfriend vs best friend.

Reactions: 21
I find Lily’s inability to not constantly centre herself hilarious, and also baffling that someone could be so lacking in self awareness.

Remember when Lily bought mark that tit escape room experience for his 30th. But made such a huge deal about it on Instagram with tagging the brand that they gifted her an additional experience which she kept for herself.
And then went ahead and did the experience with Mark, Anna & Rich but as Lily had previously done it (and knew the solutions) was a deadweight and so just smugly judged from the sidelines. Her short-lived obsession with that escape room place was so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.