Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell if Lily is genuinely happy or she’s overly putting it on since breaking up her friendship with Anna.

Reactions: 11
I can’t tell if Lily is genuinely happy or she’s overly putting it on since breaking up her friendship with Anna.
if this question pops in your head, it's most likely the latter... especially if it's Pebbles we are talking about, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty cool that Hannah Witton has made a YouTube video with David Baddiel about being Jewish - Lily could never 😝

Reactions: 6
Argh she's an idiot and the worse influencer - she gets a coat that looks like the "Mango" one months later that everyone has and then bemoans "once everyone has something I don't know it's not quite as exciting anymore".

The same person that brought the Uniqlo IT bag in 3 different colours months after it was done being a TikTok Trend.

She's the worse!

Reactions: 20
She never sets trends shes a followers, always been a follower
But she thinks because she does trends six weeks after everyone else, she's not a follower. She has always been like this. Plus her weird obsession with allegedly doing things her own way, totally unlike anyone else. The time leading up to her wedding was a constant "we're not doing this like other people!/not like other brides" - turned out the wedding looked nice, but nothing about it screamed super unusual.

Reactions: 22
Why is everything preceded by so? So magical, so nice? I know I’ve pointed this out only recently, but it really infuriates me. Increase your vocabulary Lily!

I see Grey didn’t make the cut for the 2022 reel, but the rest of them did.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Love how she mentioned in the latest vlogmas that she and PoorRich didn’t speak for 24 hours (before making up before their guests arrived).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she mentioned anything about the passing of Terry Hall, considering she used his very obscure song for the birth announcement of her son?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even something as innocuous as “content online isn’t all like it seems” sounds so condescending coming from Lily. How does she make everything sound so bitchy and preachy?!

Reactions: 13
Even something as innocuous as “content online isn’t all like it seems” sounds so condescending coming from Lily. How does she make everything sound so bitchy and preachy?!
right? I’d also wager the majority of her audience work in the creative fields - marketing, advertising, pr, design….we know what content creation entails. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s hardly a special feature of the creative industries. Most people don’t broadcast all the details of their personal lives at their workplace. Actually, most people are too busy doing stuff.

Reactions: 8
Yes, sorry to go back to yesterdays vlogmas; I know couples fight and it’s kind of refreshing that she admits to something like that (OfMark would never!), but there was something so aggressive yet sad about the whole „after we didn’t talk for 24 hours“. I’m sure Lily is capable of pushing those close to her to the brink at times, and maybe that’s what happened with Anna. And maybe she thought they’d make up too after 24 hours of not speaking, except Anna had no problems cutting all ties with her. While I may be Team Lily (because I find Anna even more annoying), I still have no doubt that it was something she said that ended that friendship.

Reactions: 32
Did anyone notice her name dropping Anna in the most recent vlog when talking a particular diary?

Reactions: 12
OK I'm back because of Anna name dropping in the newest video. What does this mean? Did they make up?

Reactions: 5
Yes, sorry to go back to yesterdays vlogmas; I know couples fight and it’s kind of refreshing that she admits to something like that (OfMark would never!), but there was something so aggressive yet sad about the whole „after we didn’t talk for 24 hours“. I’m sure Lily is capable of pushing those close to her to the brink at times, and maybe that’s what happened with Anna. And maybe she thought they’d make up too after 24 hours of not speaking, except Anna had no problems cutting all ties with her. While I may be Team Lily (because I find Anna even more annoying), I still have no doubt that it was something she said that ended that friendship.
Lily if you read this please don’t do that. Don’t ignore each other for 24 hours in front of your children. Always remember my therapist talking about how that is just as damaging as your parents screaming and shouting at each other. Neither way shows kids how to cope with conflict.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
OK I'm back because of Anna name dropping in the newest video. What does this mean? Did they make up?
I don't think they've made up - at least we haven't seen any indication that they have. It was Lily's birthday a couple of weeks back and Anna didn't even give her birthday post a like. It was strange that she mentioned Anna out of the blue like that after not speaking about her at all for so long. Maybe this means she's over the break-up?

Reactions: 16
Tbh, I think it shows a marginally more mature attitude, and that she can mention Anne without it being a big deal. Confirms to me that Anne did the dumping.

Reactions: 29
Tbh, I think it shows a marginally more mature attitude, and that she can mention Anne without it being a big deal. Confirms to me that Anne did the dumping.
That, or she was hoping viewers would pick up on it and start asking questions. It would get her engagement figures up!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.