Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So half of her vlog is her singing and annoying other people on the tube, and the other half is her complaining about being 'overwhelmed' and being 'in a weird headspace' Poor Lily. How lucky is she that she can set her own schedule and not have to just get on with things?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haven't watched the video but that bit about heavy period is infuriating. The last few months my period has been ridiculously heavy and when I'm at work I've had a few instances of being 'flooded '. One time my black trousers were soaked in blood so I was in the toilet wiping them with paper towels and had to walk about with them clinging to me all wet until they dried in as I'd lose pay to go home and get changed. I was also in the middle of a presentation another time and had to wait for a suitable pause to go to the toilet. She has no idea what the real world is like!!!
I got flashbacks of being 14 and having to be at school despite fever and nausea because teachers didn't acknowledge periods as a valid reason for abstence... Lily's so desperate to come off as a victim that she constantly misses the opportunity to use her platform for more complex themes that would, naturally, bring her more engagement, followers and could serve as those non-profitable content pillars. But nah, let's us have another episode of "oh my world, being privileged is so difficult 🥺."

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When she unboxed the Caroline Hirons stuff and then sent a message to the WhatsApp group, is that the same one that Anna's in? Awkward?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually think Na-exit is the best thing for Lily, she is much cheerful and happier. They are deadweight to each other

Reactions: 17
When she unboxed the Caroline Hirons stuff and then sent a message to the WhatsApp group, is that the same one that Anna's in? Awkward?
No doubt Anna just exited the group with no word. Lily will have made a point of mentioning it and ergo how much fun they have on there without her.

Reactions: 6
Who want to bet that mark has a role to play in the break up? He looks like that kind of small dick that involves in female drama

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who want to bet that mark has a role to play in the break up? He looks like that kind of small dick that involves in female drama
Oh absolutely. You think Anna makes a decision these days without consultation/permission from Mawk?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Mark and Anna checking how Lily is doing from their fake accounts:
gettyimages-105819456-1492551761.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mark and Anna checking how Lily is doing from their fake accounts:
View attachment 1728547
lol its the other way around. The fact Lily is still going out of her way to seem so happy and so positive, is the mark of someone trying to appear "fine" when really they're heartbroken. Although I will say even their husbands are being performative. Both Rich and Mark still follow each other and each other's spouses on IG but considering neither has posted on there even before the pandemic I dunno if that says much.

I'm pretty sure Caroline Hirons is sticking with Lily. She was always closer to Lily than Anne but Caroline is def not a "catch" when it comes to influencer clout. How Caroline became a skincare guru I will never know.

Anne's behavior in her content is literally the same. The only thing that has changed within the last few months is she deletes comments about Lily but otherwise if you're going by Anna's content alone, it looks the same drab beige unflattering sack its been for the past 2 years. Her behavior hasn't gone through any noticeable difference which is the way you def want to come across publicly if you had a break up whether its a romantic or friendship one b/c it shows it literally doesn't phase you and you're going on with your life as normal.

Last edited:
I’m not sure what’s wrong with me… but… I enjoyed her BSB vlog? I liked seeing some of her old friends again. It’s pretty clear that the sudden positivity and friendship sharing is targeted at whatever has happened with Anna (especially with today’s stories of needing her friends) but it reminded me why I followed her in the first place. So much so that I have gone back to vlogmas 2014 to recapture the old days!

Reactions: 14
2E017C4D-77B8-4363-A4FF-1937FE99F337.jpeg

this caption doesnt even make sense - what “unnatural to look at a light coloured blind when…” - what’s so unnatural or natural about this blind situation? Just say you like black ones, that’s all? Btw it’s remote controlled - waste of $$$

she did a weekend recap where she again bragged abt having friends over and she is filled with their love and happiness.

then a reel abt jumpers - I wondered if she will ever eventually follow the trend of changing outfits in her bra only. 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1730709

this caption doesnt even make sense - what “unnatural to look at a light coloured blind when…” - what’s so unnatural or natural about this blind situation?
Lmao, she hates colours so much they've become unnatural in her world. Or maybe she's expanding her vocabulary per Tattlers' advice? 😉

• Haha
View attachment 1730709

this caption doesnt even make sense - what “unnatural to look at a light coloured blind when…” - what’s so unnatural or natural about this blind situation? Just say you like black ones, that’s all? Btw it’s remote controlled - waste of $$$

she did a weekend recap where she again bragged abt having friends over and she is filled with their love and happiness.

then a reel abt jumpers - I wondered if she will ever eventually follow the trend of changing outfits in her bra only. 🥴
Re the friends visiting - what did she mean by ‘I needed them and they came’ (or whatever it was)

Reactions: 10
She dumped her friends when she was buddying up with Anna and now she is rekindling the relationship. Interesting.
She also desperately trying to proof that she has friends. No one cares Lily. We are not in high school anymore. She has the mental age of 12

No idea why they only install the blind now, maybe the marriage counsellor advised them to spice thing up a bit. No everything has to be in the bedroom. 😝😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Does Lily value friendships or the idea of friends particularly being able to showcase them on sm? I wonder b/c she showed the plates at the "dinner party" she hosted (very paltry food) b/c she "needed it" and as of the past month or so made it a point to highlight her friends on her content. When she was still friends with the Jaundice, both of them but more so Lily, made a point of "showing" just how good of friends they are. So its not a surprise the image of her and Anne being friends turns out not to be true, I wonder how true it is for Lily's other friendships.

I remember there was one episode in the podcast where Lily talked about how Rich would call her out in front of her friends when she was lying and she got mad at him saying he should "support her". I wonder if Lily is demanding her "friends" "support her" in a similar fashion (i.e. yes men who will do what she wants who also look good on camera)?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone please explain to Lily that her and her older sister ate actually from the same generation?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.