Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily is making an effort with her attitude in order to make the most of the most wonderful lucrative time of the year for influencers. Get that #afflink income while you can hun. She’ll be back to her usual miserable self soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll be back to her usual miserable self soon enough
I bet it will either be a complaint about how Christmas passed so quickly or how it is hard to face "the real world" in January or how she is keeping it real and doesn't do new year resolution and people who do make her stressed. 🙃

Reactions: 15
No offence I rather watch the paint dry than going to Battersea and Clapham. :sick:
Unless she went to Battersea Dogs & Cats home, but then she's far too busy for a dog, and she can't just be bothered to open the door for a cat all the time, sooo....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This week Lily asks her manager if she can move her work around because she is having a heaving period.

Give. Me. Strength.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This week Lily asks her manager if she can move her work around because she is having a heaving period.

Give. Me. Strength.
Claims she's iron deficient and feeling overwhelmed because she feels drained... after a night out at a concert on the rosé... Oh sorry I meant it's because she's on her period! Surprisingly enough she feels much better the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lilys good mood is down to three things, new management on her ass that she needs to impress, to show Anna how cool and popular she is and finally to make money and get those af links out for Black Friday, Christmas and the Jan sales 🙄

Reactions: 24
Look out for the blonde woman giving Lily & her friends a side eye on the tube when they're singing.
They are so annoying in the tube. Can’t believe she was annoyed by some tourist who don’t speak English when she herself acted like a head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Halfway through the vlog

she and her sis and friend, highly annoying in the tube on the way to the concert
And way too much concert content and footage of her behaving like some spoilt/ tipsy teenager
Rest of the talking at home vlog abt her period and mood and inability to work is also another variation of the spoilt teenager, along with the vocabulary of one. “Like like like crazy mental like mega like you know like omg like” 🥴

then she talked abt the concealer without actually explaining WHY a doe foot concealer/ applicator doesnt work for her. WHY? Cos the applicator is a germ factory (hence causing her eczema to flare up?)
If she doesnt like the applicator she can use it to put the product at the back of her hand then use her usual brush?
she really doesnt have much makeup skills or knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Debs who I believe doesn’t have the access to expensive skin care looks 5 years younger than Lily

Reactions: 14
Lilys good mood is down to three things, new management on her ass that she needs to impress, to show Anna how cool and popular she is and finally to make money and get those af links out for Black Friday, Christmas and the Jan sales 🙄
Don't forget the speculation that her and Rich are in marriage counselling and she's making an effort to be nice to him, hence the treats, presents and working out (Rich's interest, so she's showing she cares about it too).

Reactions: 23
She really seemed like she wanted her and Anna to be like we are twin set, wonder who pebbles will tag along with now

Reactions: 10
Feels ‘overwhelmed’. Blames it on ‘weird headspace’ and ‘weird vibes’.

This is considering she had done nothing that day other than have lunch made by her husband. Also asks her management to move things around as she is having a heavy period this month.

Feels a lot better the next day as had cancelled appointments to give her time to ‘plan’.

The privilege.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She looks so awful and masculine in the last video
Debs who I believe doesn’t have the access to expensive skin care looks 5 years younger than Lily
She’ll only get worse with age. She’s so smug about the way her gran and mum have aged, SANS BOTOX mind you, hence her snobbish attitude about it—hun you didn’t get those genes.

I have a feeling this will be the kind of thing where her stubbornness about injectables / modern high tech skin care, combined with her cheapness, shoots her in the foot. She’ll be unhappy with how she looks, refuse to sort it out claiming mom and gran genes will save her. By the time she decides to take action, then it will be too late for any kind of maintenance.

Not drinking water, using product helter skelter without a plan or strategy, and a really bleeping bad attitude about everything just helps to exacerbate the deterioration. I can’t help but think she deserves it since everything else in life has been way too easy for her. Rich definitely deserves it; he’s shallow and saying “how fit is my wife” in front of the entire wedding party was so uncouth.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Haven't watched the video but that bit about heavy period is infuriating. The last few months my period has been ridiculously heavy and when I'm at work I've had a few instances of being 'flooded '. One time my black trousers were soaked in blood so I was in the toilet wiping them with paper towels and had to walk about with them clinging to me all wet until they dried in as I'd lose pay to go home and get changed. I was also in the middle of a presentation another time and had to wait for a suitable pause to go to the toilet. She has no idea what the real world is like!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.