Lily Pebbles #40 No joie de vivre for me, I'm not invited to Paree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The intro to her vlog seemed so off? She didn’t even look into the camera or make eye contact with her audience. She’s clearly over it all, and at the same time has no choice but keep doing what she is doing. What a sad existence. It truly made me few sorry for her. I’ll get over it soon, don’t worry 🤣

Help me! I really want the blue top from Mango 😭
It is quite nice. Go for it!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her new vlog is a demonstration of how depressing her life is. Her 'job' is literally nothing more than filming unboxing of stuff she keeps buying herself to fill the hole in her life. And telling everyone how hard her job is.
and ask people on instagram if they like her purchases
Or pausing her vlog to post smth else on insta stories so that the frugality can see it 😂

Reactions: 15
I'm so sick of these Skin + Me adverts. It seems like everybody is doing them in every single video I watch. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to skip - the first six minutes of Lily's video is an ad for Skin + Me.

Reactions: 49
I'm so sick of these Skin + Me adverts. It seems like everybody is doing them in every single video I watch. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to skip - the first six minutes of Lily's video is an ad for Skin + Me.
So many bad reviews seems like they are doing damage control

They are billing people who have cancelled their subscriptions saying their account was 'reactivated' they are a shambles. Not to mention tret everyday? They are ruining peoples skin too

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Two mins in, not here for the towel folding content. Why is she obsessed with her attic and en suite up there??! Bizarre. Agree with a poster above - she needs a job!

Although the blue top is lovely on her! Just nice to see some colour 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Found the title so misleading. She made it looks like she is working with Mango, but is just skin+me

Reactions: 14
Found the title so misleading. She made it looks like she is working with Mango, but is just skin+me
I can’t see Mango reaching out anytime soon as doesn’t feel their coats are good quality and doubts they’ll last more than one season unlike Arket/& Other Stories 🙄

Reactions: 14
I can’t see Mango reaching out anytime soon as doesn’t feel their coats are good quality and doubts they’ll last more than one season unlike Arket/& Other Stories 🙄
What exactly is she doing to these coats for them to fall apart after only one season? Mango coats are still £100+ coats. They’re not exactly primark or boohoo quality. I’ve personally had cheaper coats which have lasted me years.

Reactions: 27
"My job is so hard, you guys. I have to keep up with more than one platform..."

Imagine if she had a real job 😳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
As much as Brittany Bathgate grinds my gears, she’s working at an art gallery now. Her friend got her the job and I suspect she wanted it to legitimize her arty fashion content/interest (and her comment about taking moral issue with being influencer 🙄 ok Britt, sure you hate getting free tit), I will give her credit for realizing she needed something more. A lot of these OGs would benefit from going back into the conventional work force. Will they last a month? Probably not. But they’ve lost touch from the average person and seem to think their role in society is useful and important.

Reactions: 33
I don't think Lily would interpret her not being able to keep up in a "real" job as lack of skills on her part... She would rush to moan how people are hating on influencers for no reason, making her life extra hard on purpose blah blah blah. 🥴

I don't think Lily would interpret her not being able to keep up in a "real" job as lack of skills on her part... She would rush to moan how people are hating on influencers for no reason, making her life extra hard on purpose blah blah blah. 🥴
Oh 100% 😂 And there’s no way she’d attempt to get a job without daddy’s help.

Reactions: 11
Omg did she struggle to fold towels?
Yeah, well, but they have to hang, see.. Sooooo difficult!
And it's not like she could maybe see someone else do that, on some kind of platform, I don't know... maybe somewhere where ordinary people, like YOU and me, could post videos of themselves sharing things... hmmmmm....

She's so useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.