Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oregano

Lily pebbles #41 friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Lily revealed that Mawk did not really fit in at his workplace and did not get along with anyone on his team - something that 'good vibes only' Anne had certainly never mentioned!
Well, if he was as productive at that job as he is at his current one, I can see why his colleagues didn't like him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
For all of you following Lily and Anna friendship drama - Anna just deleted the top comment under her Sunday vid. It was someone asking why didn't she meet up with LP while in London, and someone replying they are no longer friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
If I was Lily, I would do influencing (sounds ridiculous) one day a week and ask daddy dearest for a marketing exec role at his music company and begin working my way up the food chain, so when her crappy online career goes tits up, she’s got a proper job but is still making a boatload of cash from Instagram. Chuck the kids in a lovely nursery and let Rich go back to work properly. Everyone’s happy.

Reactions: 50

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm so sick of these Skin + Me adverts. It seems like everybody is doing them in every single video I watch. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to skip - the first six minutes of Lily's video is an ad for Skin + Me.

Reactions: 49

Ugholhere

VIP Member
She doesn’t get that on TikTok, she’s being shown to mostly random people that probably never heard of her before. No one in the comments has a personal vendetta. Your content is just shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I genuinely think Lily’s thread is one of the least malicious here. It’s mostly people who used to like her, who are sad to see the decline in her content. Of course there are those who are incredulous about how much she earns for so little effort. Again reasonable. It’s very rare anyone says anything to just be nasty here, and she often gets compliments over her figure. When she pulls together a good video, people do recognise that. She needs to man up, such a teenager victim mentality she has.

Reactions: 44

londongirl2001

VIP Member
For some reason Ive just checked her channel and sorted the videos from oldest to newest. I had totally forgotten that she used „what I heart today“ as the (co-) title to all her videos in the beginning. I then remembered that one of her first threads at GG was called „what I hate today“, does anyone else remember that? :D how funny that 10 years later this could still be a thread title, she hasn’t changed at all lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

oregano

Omg omg omg you guys lily wears a BRA…on her BOOBS!! She has enormous boobs! And like today her bra malfunctioned and her enormous boobs were left swaying in the breeze! Omg omg omg! Can you all believe this happened? How traumatizing for her! I bet every single person in Aldi was looking at her with her pendulous freely swaying boobs and losing their minds!! Nothing more significant than this will happen today!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

zalk24

I saw another influencer post about the JM press event. There was an official hash tag that Lily didn't use. The other influencer made every effort to show case the decor, products, packaging and the range. She actually made me want to go and smell the perfumes again and consider gifting it for Xmas.
Lily couldn't even be bothered to write the correct year, even though this is her job. She didn't even delete it and correct the story.
So utterly lazy and undeserving of her privilege.

• Wow
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Can I just say that I find the concept of the Choose Love shop to be incredibly insensitive and also a little white savior complex. Here’s a bunch of Global North people standing in line to “buy” a LIFE VEST for a refugee to make them feel better for voting for politicians (and let’s be real supporting multinational corporations) who are anti-refugee/immigrant and who exploit the countries these refugees are coming from. Icky.

Ok, back to shitting on Poobles and Anne!

• Heart

Kazza55

"My job is so hard, you guys. I have to keep up with more than one platform..."

Imagine if she had a real job 😳

• Haha
  • Angry