Votes: 5 1.8%
  • She wasn't invited

Votes: 176 63.1%
  • She didn't want to bump into Anna

Votes: 98 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @ANiceEgg for the thread title!

Recap:
The feud continues! Anna was in Paris this week for a Drunk Elephant event. Lily claims she was invited too, but bailed at the last minute because she was ill. Was she really ill though? Vote in the poll!
In other news, Lily continues to take the piss out of #PoorRich even going so far as to buy him a #PoorRich sweater for their wedding anniversary. She also claims that Grey has now joined in the #PoorRich joke even though her daughter was clearly just expressing concern for her dad when she said 'Don't hurt your thumb, daddy!' What is wrong with this woman? Why does Rich continue to put up with this??
Apart from that, it's just been the same old, same old of moaning, useless content, and deleting stories when she realises she's put her foot in it yet again.

Anything else to add to the recap? Add it in comments!

Are you Team Anna or Team Lily?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Wouldn’t a brand still send a PR package to an influencer who can’t make the trip?

Reactions: 17
Don't forget Lily claiming in an ad that her nails are always shoot ready when they literally look mouldy 99.9% of the time we've seen them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought it was strange that Lily wasn't there when Anna was. When did they fall out?! I've totally missed all this!

Reactions: 6
getting rid of the evidence of her stupidity, such a shame digital footprint and tattle exist 😔
I’m sending it to Epidemic … I feel oddly offended she was so dismissive of them. They’re a great company which I use; also, I have a contact who works there and I really like this person!

Their music has also served her so well over the years! She just came off as so ungrateful for what that company has done for the industry and the services they’ve offered. Just another example of her being absolutely clueless when it comes to the nitty gritty of marketing.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.