Lily Pebbles #40 No joie de vivre for me, I'm not invited to Paree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would save so much time if she just used her brain before babbling out every fart she thought of. Instead of deleting tone deaf stories she could, idk... post more aff links? lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is it with these new style hairdryers she is showing off at Hershersons (cough cough freebie alert). Michale Douglas (Davina Mcalls) boyfriend was showing off his new design he spent ages working on only yesterday. They look very similar to me :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The disdain dripping off her comment about Grey coming with her to the hair salon 😑

“(Grey’s little hand. I brought her with me)”

Nothing about a fun day out, just the two of them. She could’ve just left it at “Grey’s little hand” with a ❤ or something. She can’t even fake her love for her daughter.

Reactions: 15
Oh lovely picture of her gross lip… also this is probably from that nars event where she had a tester of the lipstick! I feel like it’s her own fault she agreed to try it.

54E2A369-9633-4EB4-8DA4-202BD280DEFE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Oh lovely picture of her gross lip… also this is probably from that nars event where she had a tester of the lipstick! I feel like it’s her own fault she agreed to try it.

View attachment 1650420
Muahahah maybe Rich didn’t wash?
Anyway… if she is serious about her career, this doesn’t need to be on social. And she wonders why company stopped working with her.
Sadly, whilst she remember to bring Grey, she has sadly left her brain at home

Who voted 'she was ill?' Was that you, Lily?
She sounded like she had a cold two days ago but Lily will never say no to a freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure why someone with dermatitis would keep on putting rando lipsticks on and then being like "awe man"

You can have a gorgeous face of makeup and just have lip balm or lip oil on, lady.

Lily has a problem with letting things go. Wish she'd just bleeping go to therapy already holy hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm not sure why someone with dermatitis would keep on putting rando lipsticks on and then being like "awe man"

You can have a gorgeous face of makeup and just have lip balm or lip oil on, lady.

Lily has a problem with letting things go. Wish she'd just bleeping go to therapy already holy hell.
She also has a weird obsession with feeling included. Like she has to be a part of a trend or an event, otherwise she ends up acting like a toddler having a meltdown. It doesn’t matter if wearing a lipstick will make her lips swell, it doesn’t matter if oversized stuff doesn’t work on her, it doesn’t matter if she may have been allegedly invited to some PR event in Paris. She’s going wear it all or mention it, damnit!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She also has a weird obsession with feeling included. Like she has to be a part of a trend or an event, otherwise she ends up acting like a toddler having a meltdown. It doesn’t matter if wearing a lipstick will make her lips swell, it doesn’t matter if oversized stuff doesn’t work on her, it doesn’t matter if she may have been allegedly invited to some PR event in Paris. She’s going wear it all or mention it, damnit!
Agreed.

Not sure why she hasn't gotten the memo that big boobs + oversize tops = you look so frumpy.

100% agree!
I remember watching a Q&A she did, probably about 8 years ago now (around the the time she got engaged) and she admitted that she has massive FOMO on family occasions/meet ups that she’s not at and needs to be included with absolutely everything her family does, ie if her sisters did anything without her she would be so upset and jealous. I remember thinking it was odd behaviour at the time and it obviously extends to every part of her life, not just family!

Reactions: 22
needs to be included with absolutely everything her family does
Frankly I think it only extends to "everything fun" bc she enjoys gladly passing every miniscule task onto someone else. (Ehem, ehem, her husband.) That being sad, she needs to mature and learn how to be on her own and let other people do things their way, nothing's more pathetic than being a spoilt brat as an adult.

• Heart
Lily must have a burner account that she uses to stalk Anna right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lily must have a burner account that she uses to stalk Anna right?
People keep saying she copies everyone around her, so I would assume she does have a side account where she can stalk all of her content "ideas" from

Reactions: 13
Her new vlog is a demonstration of how depressing her life is. Her 'job' is literally nothing more than filming unboxing of stuff she keeps buying herself to fill the hole in her life. And telling everyone how hard her job is.

Reactions: 33
If I was Lily, I would do influencing (sounds ridiculous) one day a week and ask daddy dearest for a marketing exec role at his music company and begin working my way up the food chain, so when her crappy online career goes tits up, she’s got a proper job but is still making a boatload of cash from Instagram. Chuck the kids in a lovely nursery and let Rich go back to work properly. Everyone’s happy.

Reactions: 50
E718EEB4-2FA1-467C-B159-F11CFFD3A59A.jpeg

Lily bragging abt good skin. (Video is an AD for skin me)

F8738711-7933-43E2-A750-BE0DBF4A21E3.jpeg

Lily doing the Anna flipper hands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.